• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC declined my wife’s credit card request, stating poor credit bureau reports. Her Cibil score is 825 currently. Can we ask for reconsideration ??

D

Deleted member 7241

If u really want Card and don't want any mess then Simply open your wife's account and Maintain good balance. And create short term fd..

HDFC bank gives pre approved offer within 90 days

In my case 45 days.

D

Deleted member 7241

Safest and 1000% Working Trick = Open account. Maintain balance and Create Fd.

I got 13 cards with this trick.. with decent limit and without any documents

Once you got card then close that account..

Reactions: AJ-

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If u really want Card and don't want any mess then Simply open your wife's account and Maintain good balance. And create short term fd..

HDFC bank gives pre approved offer within 90 days

In my case 45 days.
That’s the irony she already has her salary account with HDFC , still they rejected quoting poor Cibil

If 825 is poor not sure what would be a good score :D

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
That’s the irony she already has her salary account with HDFC , still they rejected quoting poor Cibil

If 825 is poor not sure what would be a good score :D
Anyways hdfc cards nowadays is a waste , we were applying for DCP under alumini program as she checks all the checkboxes for that , good Cibil , net salary few bucks approx 1200 less than 1.75 lakhs and her college was a part of the programme .
Maybe there is some other criteria too that we missed . I have written a complaint to PNO adding her Cibil report as attachment let’s see if that can help

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Anir,

Salary criteria is relaxed now to 1.46L. Do check my blog:

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Anir,

Salary criteria is relaxed now to 1.46L. Do check my blog:

Any Source where it is mentioned that only 1.46L is needed for DCB?

souvikr

TF Premier
HDFC declined my wife’s credit card request, stating poor credit bureau reports. Her Cibil score is 825 currently. Can we ask for reconsideration ??
Are you sure her cibil score is still 825? I mean did you check recently within last few days? My cibil score used to be 796 few months ago but it has fallen drastically to 764 without any negative reason. Same thing happened to many people.

Also I am assuming you know the difference between cibil score and credit score from other bureaus. Later one is 800+ for almost all people.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey,

I was talking about HDFC Alumni Program. I have official person HDFC who confirmed to me and you can validate by contacting them as well.

For regular applications I have no idea about income criteria.
Ok. When my brother applied, they asked if net salary is less than 1.75L per month, he can go for DCP and not DCB.
Thats why confirming if they have actually gave any relaxation and is it documented somewhere.
Its like different hdfc guys say different things xD
Also I am assuming you know the difference between cibil score and credit score from other bureaus. Later one is 800+ for almost all people.
Yes I think Experian is 800+ for almost everyone 😅 but CIBIL is less.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Are you sure her cibil score is still 825? I mean did you check recently within last few days? My cibil score used to be 796 few months ago but it has fallen drastically to 764 without any negative reason. Same thing happened to many people.

Yeah
It’s Cibil score , we have subscribed to Cibil and the latest Cibil score as of January is 825 and Experian score is 860