• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit Limit enhancement offer

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hey @TheMentalist and @Chaitanya-a , I have a question about whether I should accept or ignore this credit limit increase (LE) offer.

My current credit limit is 36000, and the new offer is for 7000, making it 43000 in total.

I spend around 50-60k per month on my 7-month-old card. If I ignore this offer, will I have a chance to get another LE in the future?

Thank you.
Screenshot_2023-08-18-11-04-01-400-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Take whatever comes don't slip it out and kal hona ho

SamPtnk

TF Ace
They gave my brother LE of 14k from 35k to 49k after giving ITR of 9 lakhs.
He closed the card 😜😜😜
Dhamaal-Memes-Templates-nahi-karna-tha.jpg

harsh1387

TF Ace
Hey @TheMentalist and @Chaitanya-a , I have a question about whether I should accept or ignore this credit limit increase (LE) offer.

My current credit limit is 36000, and the new offer is for 7000, making it 43000 in total.

I spend around 50-60k per month on my 7-month-old card. If I ignore this offer, will I have a chance to get another LE in the future?

Thank you.
Screenshot_2023-08-18-11-04-01-400-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Take it.
My wife's hdfc card started with limit of 45k. Now it's at 4.7L. She keeps getting small limit increases over time and kept accepting it.

Astraea

TF Premier
Bro expecting this much LE from kanjad bank like HDFC is a huge mistake.

However, I would suggest you to avoid this LE. 7k won't make huge difference on your card. This offer shows HDFC is eyeing on your spendings. Let them stretch more.
Yeah bro. I'm thinking to avoid this LE.
Will I get LE again right even if don't accept this offer. Right? @Chaitanya-a

Thank you all for giving such valuable info abt this issue.

Strange thing is they are offering 2.5 L loan on credit card and personal loan of 5L pre approved and without any processing and stuff. But the credit limit of my credit card

Yes HDFC is worst

I love kotak bcz they gave initially 16k later in 6 months they gave LE 99k to 115k limit now

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Yeah bro. I'm thinking to avoid this LE.
Will I get LE again right even if don't accept this offer. Right? @Chaitanya-a

Thank you all for giving such valuable info abt this issue.

Strange thing is they are offering 2.5 L loan on credit card and personal loan of 5L pre approved and without any processing and stuff. But the credit limit of my credit card

Yes HDFC is worst

I love kotak bcz they gave initially 16k later in 6 months they gave LE 99k to 115k limit now
Yeah you'll get better LE next time. 7k isn't something which can impact your card by a good Margin. Just wait for another offer. Skip this one.