• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card Payment via Mobikwik

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have HDFC Millenia Debit Card. If I pay my credit card bill via Mobikwik, will I get 2.5% cashback. Please confirm it..! And in how much time does Mobikwik credit the amount to card

fifa2023

TF Buzz
A basic query on this topic: Whenever I try to pay a CC bill via mobikwik it does not show me the option to use debit cards, it only shows my other credit cards with a convenience fee, do i need to do so some steps first to register my debit card?

Riva

TF Premier
Would cashback also be available for paying HDFC Neu CC by mobiwik? Has anyone done this and received the cashback and after how many days is the cashback received ?

Else, is there another way to get cashback on clearing HDFC CC's bills?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Would cashback also be available for paying HDFC Neu CC by mobiwik? Has anyone done this and received the cashback and after how many days is the cashback received ?

Else, is there another way to get cashback on clearing HDFC CC's bills?
It doesn't matter to which card you are paying. Just the DC should be eligible for cb

Riva

TF Premier
It doesn't matter to which card you are paying. Just the DC should be eligible for cb
ok, i have platinum dc and i get 1% cb on paying by Citi cc bill on hdfc bill pay.

so using mobiwik and by paying my neu cc bill by this platinum dc, i will get 1% cb on the debit card? correct me if this is not it.

Also, besides mobiwik, what other apps / platforms can i use to pay hdfc cc bills for the cashback?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
A transaction just got failed, and they have initiated refund. In how many days can I expect it to reflect in my account?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-23-18-40-52-946_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-23-18-40-52-946_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 10