• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia HDFC credit card help required

kspradeep

TF Buzz
Hello Technofino,

HDFC credit card application number: 23E30233579470S3.
I applied for IOCL HDFC card online and completed video Kyc too. The application was in pending status for 4 days, when I mailed the support, they are asking to courier the income documents physically to their Chennai address. Is there any way this could be over-rided?
My current cibil: 781, having 5 other bank credit cards as well (if it matters).

I applied for HDFC IOCL card way back couple of years back and the same thing happened back then. Every time I apply, CIBIL inquiry happen.

If any person from HDFC can help completing this process would be really greatful. Thanks in advance. Hoping to get resolution from this page.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hello Technofino,

HDFC credit card application number: 23E30233579470S3.
I applied for IOCL HDFC card online and completed video Kyc too. The application was in pending status for 4 days, when I mailed the support, they are asking to courier the income documents physically to their Chennai address. Is there any way this could be over-rided?
My current cibil: 781, having 5 other bank credit cards as well (if it matters).

I applied for HDFC IOCL card way back couple of years back and the same thing happened back then. Every time I apply, CIBIL inquiry happen.

If any person from HDFC can help completing this process would be really greatful. Thanks in advance. Hoping to get resolution from this page.
There is no way to override this. Since it was not a preapproved offer, you will need to submit your income documents. If you are unwilling to produce your income proof documents, you must reapply again using the C2C route later.

kspradeep

TF Buzz
Firstly, Don't share your application number here. Edit the post.

Coming to your query, you can send the documents via email as well. Reply them with attached income docs. They'll accept it.
They've replied in the email for my concern that due to security issues, we can't accept those documents via email. 😞