• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit card bill paid via SBI unipay using axis iocl rupay upi

apputennis

TF Buzz
I paid HDFC credit card payment using axis rupay iocl UPI card using
SBI unipay site
Upi QR code ..
Tried 80k it worked .
In 2 days it credited in hdfc cc account

Still I need to pay 1.3L HDFC credit card bill
10 days time is there .

Paying via HDFC platinum debit card working ? From unipay

ccdc

TF Ace
guys pls dont use sbi unipay for cc bill payment.....I think everyone values peace of mind over few hundred free money a month...if it works for you then great go for it...but give pref to peace of mind over anything else...

rohant

TF Premier
guys pls dont use sbi unipay for cc bill payment.....I think everyone values peace of mind over few hundred free money a month...if it works for you then great go for it...but give pref to peace of mind over anything else...
true. I am getting anxious because of it now. 7k+ stuck

ccdc

TF Ace
payment done for 22k on April 23rd, its now stuck.
When will the refund likely get processed ?

I swear I won't use this stupid unipay ever again. Lesson learned.
normally they say 5-10 business days.....means at least 2 entire weeks if there's no bank holiday in between...

marvel

TF Premier
payment done for 22k on April 23rd, its now stuck.
When will the refund likely get processed ?

I swear I won't use this stupid unipay ever again. Lesson learned.
What payment method and bank u used? I also did on 23rd for 10k and still no refund. Someone mentioned that their transaction got failed on 24th April and received the refund yesterday.

|V|

TF Buzz
Something very strange. I had complaint to BBPS on twitter and tons of email which I found on this forum.
I was outside and I received a call from someone, the person mentioned about my complaint on BBPS bill failure.

Asked me if its a good time, I told him see I am outside but since the refund is important , tell me what you need and I will see.
He asked me which was the source of payment and all that and also if I had a SBI saving account.

I told him, I do have SBI saving account but that account is no where related on this transaction. Now, he mentioned I can file dispute from SBI account and receive the refund on SBI. They will need some cirf details and he will guide me though the process. I asked him to call later.
If I wait for 45 days then the refund would be anyways done on ICICI.

Now, I feel sus. This could be a scam attempt but I haven't shared my number anywhere but official SBI/BBPS email ID.

rohant

TF Premier
Something very strange. I had complaint to BBPS on twitter and tons of email which I found on this forum.
I was outside and I received a call from someone, the person mentioned about my complaint on BBPS bill failure.

Asked me if its a good time, I told him see I am outside but since the refund is important , tell me what you need and I will see.
He asked me which was the source of payment and all that and also if I had a SBI saving account.

I told him, I do have SBI saving account but that account is no where related on this transaction. Now, he mentioned I can file dispute from SBI account and receive the refund on SBI. They will need some cirf details and he will guide me though the process. I asked him to call later.
If I wait for 45 days then the refund would be anyways done on ICICI.

Now, I feel sus. This could be a scam attempt but I haven't shared my number anywhere but official SBI/BBPS email ID.
the official email ids are probably hacked

|V|

TF Buzz
another strange follow up call.
The person called again and insisted that I need to setup SBI YONO app.
I played along; he asked to me go to service request > account > manage nominee > tell him 4 digits of my saving account.
Gave wrong information.
Later; he asked me to lodge complaint on bbps raise complaint website, and he will map my sbi account to the BBPS reference number and then abruptly disconnected the call.

During the conversation; I told him I don't use sbi that much so can't setup yono app instantly; to which he said it should be negative balance; I told him; I do have atleast 50 rs. Also, he mentioned that the complaint needs to be raised on https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf which is legit website but this was never mentioned when he gave the instruction.

I definitely feel; it was a scam attempt. After I told him indirectly there's only 50 rs in the account; he hurridly disconnected the call without proper closure.

Be careful guys. My number got leaked from the official source only.

Last edited:

pavan_setty1

TF Buzz
I paid HDFC credit card payment using axis rupay iocl UPI card using
SBI unipay site
Upi QR code ..
Tried 80k it worked .
In 2 days it credited in hdfc cc account

Still I need to pay 1.3L HDFC credit card bill
10 days time is there .

Paying via HDFC platinum debit card working ? From unipay
I was using this and it was working untill now, but they have removed UPI now only net banking and debit card is available now for payment