• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit card bill paid via SBI unipay using axis iocl rupay upi

apputennis

TF Buzz
I paid HDFC credit card payment using axis rupay iocl UPI card using
SBI unipay site
Upi QR code ..
Tried 80k it worked .
In 2 days it credited in hdfc cc account

Still I need to pay 1.3L HDFC credit card bill
10 days time is there .

Paying via HDFC platinum debit card working ? From unipay

pinki

TF Ace
I paid HDFC credit card payment using axis rupay iocl UPI card using
SBI unipay site
Upi QR code ..
Tried 80k it worked .
In 2 days it credited in hdfc cc account

Still I need to pay 1.3L HDFC credit card bill
10 days time is there .

Paying via HDFC platinum debit card working ? From unipay
No + +

doctorkaz

TF Buzz
Hello,

I tried paying my Axis bank credit card Bill using SBI unipay, the amount was debited from my account; however, no transaction related details are shown on the SBI unipay portal nor has the amount credited to my Axis bank credit card account.

Tried reaching out to SBI Unipay, however their phone are unanswered and the email address is incorrect on the website.

Any guidance here will be appreciated!

doctorkaz

TF Buzz
Hello,

I tried paying my Axis bank credit card Bill using SBI unipay, the amount was debited from my account; however, no transaction related details are shown on the SBI unipay portal nor has the amount credited to my Axis bank credit card account.

Tried reaching out to SBI Unipay, however their phone are unanswered and the email address is incorrect on the website.

Haven't received the refund in my account yet, it has been 3 working days already😪

Strange

TF Legend
Hello,

What is the phone number of Uni Pay support?

rohant

TF Premier
In same situation, Please help! My friend paid his Axis and it was settled in 10 mins. I paid on 27 April and the transaction could not be seen, neither has the amount been credited in my account.
Hello,