• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Classic Platinum Debit Card query

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I already have an HDFC Platinum Debit Card. Today I got the mail to upgrade to Classic Platinum Debit Card (which I guess is the same thing). But the thing that caught my eye was 1% cashback on all online & offline spends. Can anyone provide with the T&C of this offer or clarify what does all online & offline spends actually mean?

For example, the current Platinum Debit Card holds 1% cashback on utility payments up to 750. So will Classic Platinum Debit Card will have this offer for all online & offline spends?

Offer attached.

Screenshot 2022-07-21 at 9.44.51 PM.png

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
No... All HNI Account Cards Are The Same Be It For Classic / Preferred / Imperia... It's The Same EasyShop Platinum Debit Card But With The Skins... So The Offers Will Be The Same... This Cards Gives 1% Back In The Form Of Reward Points But Has A Maximum Capping Of Rs. 750 / Month

moonsmart

TF Premier
No... All HNI Account Cards Are The Same Be It For Classic / Preferred / Imperia... It's The Same EasyShop Platinum Debit Card But With The Skins... So The Offers Will Be The Same... This Cards Gives 1% Back In The Form Of Reward Points But Has A Maximum Capping Of Rs. 750 / Month
1% on all online/ offline transactions or just utility bill payments?