• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC card upgrade is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Hey! currently I have hdfc intermiles credit card. I want to upgrade the card to another high variant card which offers good benefits. Is this possible? My current card is LTF please tell me if i got chance to upgrade my card will i get the upgraded card also LTF and my current rewards points will be transferred to new card?

Solution
Will it also be ltf as my previous card is LTF. And how can i upgrade it? I am not able to see any option in netbanking
In NetBanking, Cards > Credit Cards > Request > Credit Card Upgrade
Even otherwise, you can email to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com for an upgrade request and they will send you the attached form if you are eligible. You can also check points conversion ratio in the attached pdf. You will get it FYF but you can again email them to request for LTF
However, you won't get an upgraded Intermiles card as they are in the process of being phased out

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will it also be ltf as my previous card is LTF. And how can i upgrade it? I am not able to see any option in netbanking
Even otherwise, you can email to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com for an upgrade request and they will send you the attached form if you are eligible. You can also check points conversion ratio in the attached pdf. You will get it FYF but you can again email them to request for LTF
However, you won't get an upgraded Intermiles card as they are in the process of being phased out

Attachments

• Credit Card Upgrade (Customer Version)- Nov''2021 Diner.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 64
Solution

Bob78900

TF Premier
What do you mean by in the process of phased out? Are they discontinuing InterMiles card also?

Status
Not open for further replies.