• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Baba please can you guide me what was the email written pelase
I just requested first to give me a Millenia along with tata neu plus card as hdfc guves ine core and ine cobranded card... They refused... Then I requested for conversion to millenia ltf... Which they refused... ThenI requested for Money-back ltf... Which they accpted but not ltf... Then I again requested that I am a savings account holder and If given the ltf card then I will shift all my spends on hdfc card like bill, grocery... To which they agreed and gave me ltf moneyback plus on condition of registration for smartpay.. You just have to register one biller like electricity bill... Although I have done 12 spends of 500 plus spent 30000 within 90 days for extra cushion for ltf....

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I just requested first to give me a Millenia along with tata neu plus card as hdfc guves ine core and ine cobranded card... They refused... Then I requested for conversion to millenia ltf... Which they refused... ThenI requested for Money-back ltf... Which they accpted but not ltf... Then I again requested that I am a savings account holder and If given the ltf card then I will shift all my spends on hdfc card like bill, grocery... To which they agreed and gave me ltf moneyback plus on condition of registration for smartpay.. You just have to register one biller like electricity bill... Although I have done 12 spends of 500 plus spent 30000 within 90 days for extra cushion for ltf....
Thanks baba

hideaway

TF Premier
Downloaded Tata Neu app today morning and registered. Evening got a notification for CC.
Showing both Infinity & Plus cards in app.

if i apply infinity and then contact customer care to flip the card to Millenia, will it be possible.?

Already holding Regalia with 3L (I tried to downgrade regalia, but RM told not to downgrade CC, and it will be difficult to get upgrade once a card is downgraded)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Downloaded Tata Neu app today morning and registered. Evening got a notification for CC.

if i apply infinity and then contact customer care to flip the card to Millenia, will it be possible.?

Already holding Regalia with 3L (I tried to downgrade regalia, but RM told not to downgrade CC, and it will be difficult to get upgrade once a card is downgraded)
In hdfc only one core and one co branded possible.... So no.... I had no other hdfc card... So I was able to flip tata neu plus to moneyback plus ltf

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Is it showing first year free or lifetime free to you?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Moneyback is the worst card. Been holding it since last 3 years with no upgrade offer. Only good for bank specific offers in merchant partners.
Mail to priority Redressal for upgrade..... After sbi cashback card launch.. Suddenly every bank is listening more..... Use words like I will shift/close my all relationships from hdfc..... Or increase my usage with the card if given upgrade..... Worked for me atleast....

Nobody I know has changed from tata neu plus to moneyback or millenia... I tried and then posted after that many people tried but were rejected,. I think it's more how u present ur case with them....

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Mail to priority Redressal for upgrade..... After sbi cashback card launch.. Suddenly every bank is listening more..... Use words like I will shift/close my all relationships from hdfc..... Or increase my usage with the card if given upgrade..... Worked for me atleast....

Nobody I know has changed from tata neu plus to moneyback or millenia... I tried and then posted after that many people tried but were rejected,. I think it's more how u present ur case with them....
I mailed them. They sent that shitty upgrade form which has to be filled up and sent with income docs to Chennai even when I'm holding Preferred a/c. Then too there's no surity of upgradation. Have to settle with Moneyback only. 😪

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I mailed them. They sent that shitty upgrade form which has to be filled up and sent with income docs to Chennai even when I'm holding Preferred a/c. Then too there's no surity of upgradation. Have to settle with Moneyback only. 😪
Send the email to pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com

They will listen here,...... Everytime I went here my work was done u can try.... I also got that upgrade form but I just filled and emailed them