• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

zealot

TF Premier
Its not ltf... First year fees i got back as neu coins...First year fees will be charged in 3rd statement... . I have raised a request to upgrade it to ltf millenia.. They are ready for millenia but not ltf... So again raised request.. So they have taken up request for ltf with case number....
What about the status?

d3rvish

TF Select
Has anyone applied for this card via the HDFC site or offline and got it approved? I don't have an offer for this card in the Tata Neu app. Applied via the HDFC site, uploading documents etc. That was three days ago. Application tracker shows my application is "In Progress". Have an Infinia.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Has anyone applied for this card via the HDFC site or offline and got it approved? I don't have an offer for this card in the Tata Neu app. Applied via the HDFC site, uploading documents etc. That was three days ago. Application tracker shows my application is "In Progress". Have an Infinia.
My friend was getting pre-approved offer for this card along with some basic cards like Moneyback+ & Indian oil from bank.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I too got it in recommended cards.... Not pre approved... I applied via tata neu app as I was getting offer there also... Card was approved in 4 days.... No verification..... No docs.. I applied plus variant

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
is the card worth - its FYF only :)
If u have any other ltf hdfc card.... No use.... If u dont have any hdfc card..not getting any pre approved offer, application getting rejected . Then good card....... I got this card as they are easily approving it wih good limits... And straight away requested to customer care to provide me either MoneyBack plus or millenia ltf.... After going to pno... They agreed to ltf moneyback.... After sending upgrade form they approved today..... I was having hdfc savings account from last 1 year... No pre approved offer.... Applied once for millenia they rejected without any reason... So I reached to core hdfc card via this route....

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If u have any other ltf hdfc card.... No use.... If u dont have any hdfc card..not getting any pre approved offer, application getting rejected . Then good card....... I got this card as they are easily approving it wih good limits... And straight away requested to customer care to provide me either MoneyBack plus or millenia ltf.... After going to pno... They agreed to ltf moneyback.... After sending upgrade form they approved today..... I was having hdfc savings account from last 1 year... No pre approved offer.... Applied once for millenia they rejected without any reason... So I reached to core hdfc card via this route....
Understood - hold Diners Black currently, so will skip this.

I too got it in recommended cards.... Not pre approved... I applied via tata neu app as I was getting offer there also... Card was approved in 4 days.... No verification..... No docs.. I applied plus variant
I also got offer in tata neu app. I didn't get notification but when i clicked on credit card button it showed me both cards. I applied for plus today. It showed limit of 55K. Did VKYC today. Let's see what happens. I also have HDFC account.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I also got offer in tata neu app. I didn't get notification but when i clicked on credit card button it showed me both cards. I applied for plus today. It showed limit of 55K. Did VKYC today. Let's see what happens. I also have HDFC account.
Goof chances of approval... It showed me initial limit of 61000... After approval got 70000