• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

Would love to hear it, share a post filled with all the details.
See the image and read it carefully. You will understand what happened to me. I was very happy that Hdfc credit card escalation department approved my card upgrade to Millennia. Later they cheated me. I don't know why... If they don't want to upgrade, why they send this email? If they denied on my first mail, I won't care. But after all process completed, they denied card upgrade. 😨😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_20221011_085049.jpg
    IMG_20221011_085049.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 65

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
See the image and read it carefully. You will understand what happened to me. I was very happy that Hdfc credit card escalation department approved my card upgrade to Millennia. Later they cheated me. I don't know why... If they don't want to upgrade, why they send this email? If they denied on my first mail, I won't care. But after all process completed, they denied card upgrade. 😨😭😭
One thing I've learnt in long time , never take anything personally.

I understand you are closing these things in a fit of rage.

Beleive me , every other bank is the same. I think you have not yet dealt with axis Bank !! 😎

One thing I've learnt in long time , never take anything personally.

I understand you are closing these things in a fit of rage.

Beleive me , every other bank is the same. I think you have not yet dealt with axis Bank !! 😎
Yes, you are right. I have Axis Freecharge credit card and this card gives good cashback than MoneyBack card. I really want to take rest from this world of credit cards. So I took this decision. I contacted axis customer care for welcome benefits through web chat service. They helped me to get welcome benefits. I have heard that Axis Bank is very cheap and waste bank. So I will try to keep myself away from their useless customer service.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I think part of the problem was ambiguity in language in the email, I think they meant only that they can accept application for the said upgrade process from you but then the application was rejected by their concerned team.

There could be lot of reasons for that, so if possible, ask for clarification on that.

I wouldn't have recommended closing pure HDFC cc, even if it was moneyback, but since you have already did it, I guess what's done is done.

I can also understand frustrations one can have with these people. I can empathies.

I think part of the problem was ambiguity in language in the email, I think they meant only that they can accept application for the said upgrade process from you but then the application was rejected by their concerned team.

There could be lot of reasons for that, so if possible, ask for clarification on that.

I wouldn't have recommended closing pure HDFC cc, even if it was moneyback, but since you have already did it, I guess what's done is done.

I can also understand frustrations one can have with these people. I can empathies.
Once I was using 3 ICICI cards including Amazon pay icici. I closed all one by one 😝🤣😝 But I never regret about it. But I never thought in my life that I will close hdfc card. Now I will use Debit Card 🤣🤣

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I hold DCB, tried a lot to get infinity, but couldn't. So I applied for Magnus and got it. Now planning to close DCB but I want to keep at least 1 HDFC card for sale and as a backup card. Is Neu(Rupay) card a good option considering I will get hdfc discount on amazon/flipkart and linking to UPI in future?
I hold ICICI Amazon pay card as well, planning to close that.

Any other HDFC rupay credit card recommendation?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I hold DCB, tried a lot to get infinity, but couldn't. So I applied for Magnus and got it. Now planning to close DCB but I want to keep at least 1 HDFC card for sale and as a backup card. Is Neu(Rupay) card a good option considering I will get hdfc discount on amazon/flipkart and linking to UPI in future?

Currently this is the best rupay card in hdfc.... Why to close dcb...?? Is it ltf... If not try to get a millenia ltf by downgrading ur card... It will be one card for all.... Ultimately that upi credit card will come to visa and mastercard as well

I would recommend not to close a card if its ltf

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Currently this is the best rupay card in hdfc.... Why to close dcb...?? Is it ltf... If not try to get a millenia ltf by downgrading ur card... It will be one card for all.... Ultimately that upi credit card will come to visa and mastercard as well

DCB is not LTF

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge

What is the process to downgrade DCB for a Millenia LTF?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Try, HDFC Regalia RuPay or HDFC Moneyback+ RuPay.