• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

rjsudeep

TF Premier
One question in mind... I also got an email to apply for this card... I checked my experian score on tata neu app.... I hardly purchase anything from tatneu app.... . Got invite after nearly a month.... I dont have any hdfc card... I I apply and get this card... Do I get the normal hdfc cards pre approved on Netbanking of hdfc...??
Highly recommend you to get a non co-branded HDFC first before applying for anything else. HDFC is a major pain when it comes to obtaining non cobrand after you have a cobrand. I struggled with timescard for 6 years, after multiple requests finally managed to get a millenia as an upgrade to timescard titanium.

Hopefully. I already made 50k croma purchase. So not sure I should take tho 😅
No harm in taking and keeping it and using it occassionally. HDFC cards do have value (although they are drying up on offers off late)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Just one question....

People who had got their 1st hdfc card as this cobranded cards like tata neu. Were they able to get any ltf hdfc cards in future/preapproved cards like millenia,regalia..????

Just one question....

People who had got their 1st hdfc card as this cobranded cards like tata neu. Were they able to get any ltf hdfc cards in future/preapproved cards like millenia,regalia..????
My friend had Indian Oil credit card with 10k limit. He maintained good amount in account, his card upgraded to Millennia from Indian Oil card. But currently he has limit of only 12k on his Millennia. So, anything can happen

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just one question....

Not 100% sure but have heard from Customer Care of few banks that upgrades are not available on co branded cards.

repertoire

TF Select
Just one question....

Imho, just be patient. Your limit and card variant are much more likely to be better when it comes through a preapproved offer directly from HDFC. But if you get stuck with a co-branded card with a shitty limit, and the bank decides to stop giving you preapproved offers, then you might just be stuck with it for a long time.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have got the option for Neu Cards now. But getting either card is not making any sense. Please let me know if you have some good reason to get this card.
If you're a regular user of Bigbasket, AirAsia (and Air India as well after sometime), and 1MG, then only go for this card.
Plus there is a whole catalogue of dreamfolks for domestic lounge access unlike other HDFC DCs & CCs which were devalued last month.
Going for Infinity makes more sense if you're a frequent user of Tata products & services.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
If you're a regular user of Bigbasket, AirAsia (and Air India as well after sometime), and 1MG, then only go for this card.
Plus there is a whole catalogue of dreamfolks for domestic lounge access unlike other HDFC DCs & CCs which were devalued last month.
Going for Infinity makes more sense if you're a frequent user of Tata products & services.
Can we pay Tata AIA insurance through Neu? Then this card makes sense as I have one premium incoming