• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

repertoire

TF Select
Got an invite for this today. Never bought anything through the app, and haven't bought anything from one of the partner stores in months either and I don't have an existing HDFC card. The one thing I did was keep the app installed on my phone for a while and show interest in their EMI card in the app. I thought that might get their attention and evidently, it did.

Now a bit conflicted if I should apply for this. I could use the international lounge access for an upcoming trip, but I'm in the middle of waiting to get a preapproved offer for DCP/Regalia. I probably won't, tbh.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Got an invite for this today. Never bought anything through the app, and haven't bought anything from one of the partner stores in months either and I don't have an existing HDFC card. The one thing I did was keep the app installed on my phone for a while and show interest in their EMI card in the app. I thought that might get their attention and evidently, it did.

Now a bit conflicted if I should apply for this. I could use the international lounge access for an upcoming trip, but I'm in the middle of waiting to get a preapproved offer for DCP/Regalia. I probably won't, tbh.
The only card worthy is infinity. If you're sure of getting that, then only make the move.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
One question in mind... I also got an email to apply for this card... I checked my experian score on tata neu app.... I hardly purchase anything from tatneu app.... . Got invite after nearly a month.... I dont have any hdfc card... I I apply and get this card... Do I get the normal hdfc cards pre approved on Netbanking of hdfc...??

repertoire

TF Select
One question in mind... I also got an email to apply for this card... I checked my experian score on tata neu app.... I hardly purchase anything from tatneu app.... . Got invite after nearly a month.... I dont have any hdfc card... I I apply and get this card... Do I get the normal hdfc cards pre approved on Netbanking of hdfc...??
That's what I was thinking. Probably best to get preapproved card first, rather than risk becoming ineligible. Especially as these cards aren't that attractive, nor are they generally issued LTF.

SunnyM

TF Premier
Infinity and plus are now available to me . But I think now they have started to invite everyone because I didn't buy anything from their app. I wanted to go for infinity but then I remembered that I don't buy anything from their apps except maybe bigbasket and one mg sometimes.

Gautham

TF Premier
Infinity and plus are now available to me . But I think now they have started to invite everyone because I didn't buy anything from their app. I wanted to go for infinity but then I remembered that I don't buy anything from their apps except maybe bigbasket and one mg sometimes.
In which section did you get invite in the app? Invite section gone for me after the recent update.