• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I don't think adding cards work, I have added my ICICI Credit Card but still no invite. My CIBIL is 770 something and is paying bills on time
As per my understanding, currently the card is on invite basis, and invite is given to specific people who have shown interest in some way.

Like for tata employees. There is a portal where you can show interest and later on you will get an option to apply for the card. (Note: The portal for invitation is not active now).

akshayhs

TF Ace
As per my understanding, currently the card is on invite basis, and invite is given to specific people who have shown interest in some way.

Like for tata employees. There is a portal where you can show interest and later on you will get an option to apply for the card. (Note: The portal for invitation is not active now).
Add to it, people who have already shopped significantly using Tata Neu for some time are also receiving invites

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Any existing HDFC CC users who got this card, during application did they ask for documents? Any verification/documentation done?
Have regalia. No documents or verification. App prompted me to login via net banking to authenticate. Cibil enquiry was there.

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
From what I am seeing so far, mostly users holding Infinia, DCB and Regalia have got invites.
Anyone with lower varients who got invites please update in this thread
Invite not coming from hdfc .. it's a mix of hdfc customer base and tata neu frequent shoppers or other combinations who knows but not solely on hdfc.. I too have invite but not interested.

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got tata neu preapproved cc
already hold millennia cc with 1.2L Limit, if I apply for tata neu infinity cc , will they approve? As my existing limit is only 1.2lakhs ?
Any one got approved tatneu infinity card with existing hdfc 1lakh limit?

k989

TF Buzz
I got tata neu preapproved cc
already hold millennia cc with 1.2L Limit, if I apply for tata neu infinity cc , will they approve? As my existing limit is only 1.2lakhs ?
Any one got approved tatneu infinity card with existing hdfc 1lakh limit?
where did you get this pre-approved offer? In hdfc netbanking? -Thanks