• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

k989

TF Buzz
Yes.
But for me the screen was different though.
It seems, it will not allow the existing user to proceed ahead.
Error or something other page will come but will not proceed for the processing.
Those banner are for new user or the people who has not applied within the cooling period.

Atleast 2 cards facility should be given by every bank with respect to credit cards.

Applying with other family members name is the best option for now to get all the juice from different credit cards.
yeah. but user m1n8 's tata neu app image shows that HDFC will probably start allowing 2 cards.

m1n8

TF Select
yeah. but user m1n8 's tata neu app image shows that HDFC will probably start allowing 2 cards.
This is for clearing any confusion, the image I posted I picked up from somewhere else. It was for showing that Tata Neu card is being offered for existing HDFC CC users too. I was not fortunate enough to get the invite!

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
But, I already mentioned that it can allow who is new user or who has not applied recently within 6 months.

Two cards has been issued by hdfc bank to few people but on exception and with high TRV.
So it may be one of those exceptions.

Only time will tell its an exception or HDFC has started it for everyone.

Lets wait.

Last edited:

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
this is what i am seeing when in laptop and clicking on the neu card link. (attached). I want the rupay version. From @m1n8 image it seems they are allowing second card. from @vi07 image it seems they are still not doing that. So weird.
I am desperately looking for a Rupay credit card. With ICICI being an ass asking for documents and all, I hope this one works out for me. (LTF ofcourse ;))

@SunnyM @nitrogenSingh
After logging in with registered phone no and customer id, it will give you the same error.

gauravkamboj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Got it yesterday in my Tata Neu app but haven't applied yet. Waiting for Magnus and AMEX MRCC first.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-08-25 at 11.32.53 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-25 at 11.32.53 PM.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 120

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
this is what i am seeing when in laptop and clicking on the neu card link. (attached). I want the rupay version. From @m1n8 image it seems they are allowing second card. from @vi07 image it seems they are still not doing that. So weird.
I am desperately looking for a Rupay credit card. With ICICI being an ass asking for documents and all, I hope this one works out for me. (LTF ofcourse ;))

@SunnyM @nitrogenSingh
Apply through Tata Neu app, finance section.

you will get option to select "RuPay" variant.

gauravkamboj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How is your pre-approved limit 9 lacs. How frequently do you use Tata Neu? I use to book 2-3 flights/ month, but still no offer for me 😔
So if you already have an HDFC bank credit card - they will assign the same limit on this card but it is a shared limit as mentioned in the screenshot.

I have HDFC Infinia Metal with 9L limit hence it is showing me 9L limit for Tata Neu as well. Point to note is it isn't 9L Infinia + 9L Neu = 18L but Infinia + Neu = 9L (shared limit).

Frequency of use is twice a month - bulk order medicines from Tata 1MG and grocery from BB once a month.

gauravkamboj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This is for clearing any confusion, the image I posted I picked up from somewhere else. It was for showing that Tata Neu card is being offered for existing HDFC CC users too. I was not fortunate enough to get the invite!
Yes, they are giving it to existing HDFC CC holders as well. I got the invite. I hold Infinia and they are offering me Neu with the same shared limit as Infinia.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So if you already have an HDFC bank credit card - they will assign the same limit on this card but it is a shared limit as mentioned in the screenshot.

I have HDFC Infinia Metal with 9L limit hence it is showing me 9L limit for Tata Neu as well. Point to note is it isn't 9L Infinia + 9L Neu = 18L but Infinia + Neu = 9L (shared limit).

Frequency of use is twice a month - bulk order medicines from Tata 1MG and grocery from BB once a month.
So did you enter your pan card or any details? or they just fetched details based on your phone number?

gauravkamboj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Also, is it worth getting at 1499 fee?

They are giving 1499 neu coins which is INR 1499 that can be used in the app so technically FYF* (typo LTF). Just some GST charges 🙈

1 neu coin = 1 rupee

Worth only if you regularly shop/order from the Tata brands listed in the app.

Last edited:

Sreerag

TF Premier
They are giving 1499 neu coins which is INR 1499 that can be used in the app so technically LTF. Just some GST charges 🙈

1 neu coin = 1 rupee

Worth only if you regularly shop/order from the Tata brands listed in the app.
Not ltf bro. It's FYF (First Year Free) next year you'll have to pay this 1,499