• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Preapproved Diners Privilege Card

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Today I got this banner for 2nd time.

Its again HDFC Diner Previlege Card which I rejected in February, 2022.

I was interested for HDFC Regalia.

I thought Hdfc will offer Regalia but again they offered the same with increased limit of just 25k. ☹️😏

Also, its spend based preapproved with charges Rs. 2500/-.
Not unconditional LTF.

Now I am in dilemma, should I accept it or not.😋🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220716-095937_(1).png
    Screenshot_20220716-095937_(1).png
    678.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Picsart_22-07-16_13-15-44-325.png
    Picsart_22-07-16_13-15-44-325.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

moonsmart

TF Premier
Your card maybe Diners club or may not be, but DCC has nothing to do with diners club. My friend applied for moneyback plus and Application red starts with DCC, its just the reference number.

Not true.
This was not a pre-approved application right? Bcoz when I applied for mom 2 days ago, the application number page was quite different.

Attachments

• IMG_20220719_203255.jpg
    IMG_20220719_203255.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

lineageos

TF Buzz
Is it advisable to go with Shoppers Stop Credit Card, which is LTF and then upgrade it to another variant like Millennia?(hoping they'll agree on LTF reqeust)
Does HDFC approve request to upgrade from existing co-branded credit cards to a higher varient easily?

moonsmart

TF Premier
In netbanking employment profile it is "self-employed professional", yes selected "self-employed" while applying. Also I didn't get any CIBIL enquiry for that.
Cool, the only difference in my profile was self-employed business, maybe that's why I got Business Moneyback instead of Millennia despite having 1.5L offer. Should I change the profile now? Got Pre-approved offer first time in this account since opening it in Oct, 2020.

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Cool, the only difference in my profile was self-employed business, maybe that's why I got Business Moneyback instead of Millennia despite having 1.5L offer. Should I change the profile now? Got Pre-approved offer first time in this account since opening it in Oct, 2020.
Might be but not sure, I upgraded from Millenia to Regalia recently. I had sent my ITR as income proof for the upgrade. I was expecting Business Regalia since I was self-employed but they sent Regalia instead.

Last edited:

moonsmart

TF Premier
Might be but not sure, I upgraded from Millenia to Regalia recently. I had sent my ITR as income proof for the upgrade. I was expecting Business Regalia but they sent Regalia instead.
Does Business Regalia works in discount offers on Amazon/ Flipkart during sale? Isn't it excluded? Or only corporate cards are excluded?

moonsmart

TF Premier
Update :
Diners privilege card approved.

After 10 days of applying that preapproved offer from netbanking.
-> 2 Cibil enquiry.
-> 1 Home verification & IPV
-> 1 Escalation mail.

Result :
Approved with 3L limit.
Card is about to dispatch.
Why two cibil enquiries?
I too got pre-approved offers on all three family accounts around the same time as yours, all the cards are already delivered and there was just one cibil enquiry. The whole process went pretty smoothly.

Did you changed the employment profile from netbanking, or entered different employment type while filling out the application while applying?

Congratulations for the diners privilege card 🎉🎉

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Why two cibil enquiries?
I too got pre-approved offers on all three family accounts around the same time as yours, all the cards are already delivered and there was just one cibil enquiry. The whole process went pretty smoothly.

Did you changed the employment profile from netbanking, or entered different employment type while filling out the application while applying?

Congratulations for the diners privilege card 🎉🎉
Thank you.

No change in employment.

Even I was in doubt about 2 enquiries.
I have escalated it asking for the reason.
2 cibil enquiries for the same application just after another day.

I think it may be due to the fact that my company is not in their list.
I am just assuming, may be some other reason for this hassle.
It may not be due to cibil score for sure as it was 779 before applying.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Today I got this banner for 2nd time.

Its again HDFC Diner Previlege Card which I rejected in February, 2022.

I was interested for HDFC Regalia.

I thought Hdfc will offer Regalia but again they offered the same with increased limit of just 25k. ☹️😏

Also, its spend based preapproved with charges Rs. 2500/-.
Not unconditional LTF.

Now I am in dilemma, should I accept it or not.😋🤣
Hey how did u reject the offer first?
Did open the banner and at what step did you decline? Pls tell us to others can be benefited.