• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Received the card.There is no mention of Marriott membership number any where.I wasn't a Marriott member previously,I thought HDFC will send my new membership number with this card.How to know about my Marriott membership?
Congrats on receiving your card 👍

Go to this page :

Click on "LOOKUP with email".

You will get your new membership number in your email. Be sure to use the same email id as your hdfc account.

Return back to the same page to activate your marriott membership. Just follow the simple process, put your name, country, pin, and new password to setup your new account.

Enjoy!

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am getting this message,Please correct the following and try again.Your information does not match your account.I entered the same mail id linked with the HDFC credit card account.I did not receive any mail from HDFC also,regarding the MB card,that's unusual.Maybe HDFC did not update the details of my MB membership.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am getting this message,Please correct the following and try again.Your information does not match your account.I entered the same mail id linked with the HDFC credit card account.I did not receive any mail from HDFC also,regarding the MB card,that's unusual.Maybe HDFC did not update the details of my MB membership.

That is weird. I got my membership number the same way as I just told you.

I got no mail from hdfc. No mention of your mb acc from hdfc either. And I got a welcome email from marriott after 2 months haha.

You got the card, so your membership is done also. Maybe system update or something. Try after few hours, and try your other emails also. Sometime hdfc banks have your alternate emails also if you had added before.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm if I hold this card for 5 years which will credit 10 stay credits per year, will it add up to lifetime status count(250 nights +5 years)?

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm if I hold this card for 5 years which will credit 10 stay credits per year, will it add up to lifetime status count(250 nights +5 years)?
It will count for 5 years but you will have only 50 lifetime nights from this if you don't have any other stays.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Lifetime silver elite in 25 years, without booking for even 1 night..hmm.

Need atleast 2 years to test this theory with this card.

But even after 25 years, the silver benefits will stay the same.

Plus you need to buy points, or use the card atleast once every 2 years, to keep your membership active.

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for this card , forgot to note down application number. Now I don't see status online or I have not received any mail or message 😕 Should I reapply??

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for this card , forgot to note down application number. Now I don't see status online or I have not received any mail or message 😕 Should I reapply??

Wait for at least 2-4 weeks, you should receive an update on mobile or email.

Try emailing the grievance with your mobile number and email ID you filled for an update and they should be able to track your application.

Re-applying if you were approved will get you rejected again.
Re-applying if you were rejected will get you rejected again.

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wait for at least 2-4 weeks, you should receive an update on mobile or email.

Try emailing the grievance with your mobile number and email ID you filled for an update and they should be able to track your application.

Re-applying if you were approved will get you rejected again.
Re-applying if you were rejected will get you rejected again.
Thanks a lot!!

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Received the card 3 days back.I tried the Look up member number in the Marriott website,it's showing,your information does not match the account.I enabled the online shopping,and I did a transaction with the card also,it went smoothly.I called the concierge for golf booking,they can't validate the card,they dialed the customer care for a conference call,the guy said it's all ok from their end,and the card is active.But at the concierge level,it's showing either the card is blocked or it doesn't exist.This is happeneing since the last 2 days and it's all very frustrating.Don't know when it will be resolved.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Received the card 3 days back.I tried the Look up member number in the Marriott website,it's showing,your information does not match the account.I enabled the online shopping,and I did a transaction with the card also,it went smoothly.I called the concierge for golf booking,they can't validate the card,they dialed the customer care for a conference call,the guy said it's all ok from their end,and the card is active.But at the concierge level,it's showing either the card is blocked or it doesn't exist.This is happeneing since the last 2 days and it's all very frustrating.Don't know when it will be resolved.
Try talking with them @ 18002663310

They can provide your membership number, tell them online way is not working.

Maybe they will say, "try after sometime".

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I called them,they provided my membership number.I tried to log in with that number,it didn't work.It is showing the number doesn't exist.There is some problem from the HDFC end ,I hope it will be rectified soon.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I called them,they provided my membership number.I tried to log in with that number,it didn't work.It is showing the number doesn't exist.There is some problem from the HDFC end ,I hope it will be rectified soon.
Since you have already used the card, its a working cc. Regarding the marriott side, seems after 3 months+ , hdfc still have integration issues.

Btw, got my annual fees showing on my 3rd month statement, as Rs. 3000, no gst is cut in this statement. So gst will get cut in next month ? LMAO!!

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just call mb customer care they wil tell u mb I'd thats how I also got

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since you have already used the card, its a working cc. Regarding the marriott side, seems after 3 months+ , hdfc still have integration issues.

Btw, got my annual fees showing on my 3rd month statement, as Rs. 3000, no gst is cut in this statement. So gst will get cut in next month ? LMAO!!
Would u like to try pay fees immediately like in vistara and ask them for giving status nights , night certificate etc. I haven’t got a fee yet so am waiting