• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

I am new to using Mariott Bonvoy points and membership offers.
Based on the members experience is it worth it to have this card? I have AMEX platinum travel card and I am collecting MR points to be used on Mariot Bonvoy.

Thanks

Referral Links.
- American Express: AMEX Referral link

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Based on the members experience is it worth it to have this card? I have AMEX platinum travel card and I am collecting MR points to be used on Mariot Bonvoy.

Thanks

Referral Links.
Depends on your need.

15000 inr worth 1 night hotel stay per year. Silver marriott bonvoy membership. 10 elite nights. 12 domestic + international lounge for primary + addon.

These are no-spend based features.

Aditya12

TF Premier

Thanks

Referral Links.
Amex plat travel + HDFC Bonvoy card is a good combination if you’d like to use for MB points and that’s what I’m doing too.

Aditya12

TF Premier
Thanks Aditya. Ill try for the hdfc mariott card now or if you have any refferal, can you please share.
I don’t know if hdfc has referral program. But if it’s your first hdfc card you can apply directly and get an amazon voucher upon approval. I believe it’s 1000-1500

I applied this MB card on 4th may.. Got mail saying application successful with a reference number.
Now when I'm tracking the status it's showing no records found.
Is this a regular affair.?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied this MB card on 4th may.. Got mail saying application successful with a reference number.
Now when I'm tracking the status it's showing no records found.
Is this a regular affair.?
Absolutely normal.., and you will definitely get this MB card…

Okay so finally I got the bonvoy card today but there is no bonvoy membership number printed on same.

PS: I'm new to this hotel redemptions. Have earlier seen membership number printed on cards like jet privilege, vistara etc.

So if anyone can guide do I need to create a bonvoy account, as I don't have any.. Or how to go about it.. As not sure where will be the points earned on this card will be transferred..
Thanks.

I noticed something surprising today. I’ve not activated my bonvoy card yet but my status has been changed to silver elite. And looks like they did not create a separate account which I would have merged after 30 days. Waiting for nights to credit though and the award stay.

IMG_6559.jpeg
Is your bonvoy membership number printed on the card.?

I got my card today but no bonvoy membership number on that.. Also didn't had any bonvoy account earlier.

Don't hdfc just create a new account with the card if there is none with the email /mobile number.?

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Okay so finally I got the bonvoy card today but there is no bonvoy membership number printed on same.

PS: I'm new to this hotel redemptions. Have earlier seen membership number printed on cards like jet privilege, vistara etc.

So if anyone can guide do I need to create a bonvoy account, as I don't have any.. Or how to go about it.. As not sure where will be the points earned on this card will be transferred..
Thanks.
Read past posts of this thread. The process to know your membership number and other info are shared already.

Aditya12

TF Premier
Is your bonvoy membership number printed on the card.?

I got my card today but no bonvoy membership number on that.. Also didn't had any bonvoy account earlier.

Don't hdfc just create a new account with the card if there is none with the email /mobile number.?
No membership number printed on mine as well. I already had an account though. They did attach the benefits to my existing membership account but did not print the ID on card.