• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card Launched | Difference Between the Plastic and New Metal DCB Card

superstar@123

TF Select
I just received a message to upgrade from Plastic Diners black to Metal Diners black card. However, my goal is to get Infinia card and I will be done spending 8+ by end of next month. (It was told to me that if I spend that much, I will get offer for Infinia).
Let me know what are your thoughts about upgrading to Metal and then what will happen with Infinia card upgrade.

MeTejaHu

TF Select
I also got the offer to upgrade to metal edition, currently holding LTF plastic DCB. The upgrade would be FYF DCB METAL I think. Any suggestions? 1000061477.jpg

superstar@123

TF Select
I just received a message to upgrade from Plastic Diners black to Metal Diners black card. However, my goal is to get Infinia card and I will be done spending 8+ by end of next month. (It was told to me that if I spend that much, I will get offer for Infinia).
Let me know what are your thoughts about upgrading to Metal and then what will happen with Infinia card upgrade.
My question is whether taking this upgrade will have any repercussions on getting Infinia card, as thats the one which I want to get in next 1-2 months or whether this upgrade will help in making case strong for getting Infinia ?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My question is whether taking this upgrade will have any repercussions on getting Infinia card, as thats the one which I want to get in next 1-2 months or whether this upgrade will help in making case strong for getting Infinia ?
Better to take it, than apply for Infinia upgrade after 9-10 months with good spends. You will get FYF Infinia as well.
Effectively no fees for next 2 years😁

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have LTF DCB. Since yesterday, HDFC is now daily sending me app notification - "Special Invite is here" to upgrade my Plastic DCB to Metal DCB :)

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is someone's plastic dcb about to expire, in that case he would get metal lft or plastic ltf or bank forces for metal fyf?
Renewal will be plastic only as TnC are different. Can't be changed without your approval. Only when the product is made fully obsolete, they will give option to close or move to another one which may be paid.