• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Debit Card Upgrade issue.

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I have a Savings Max Account and Easyshop Platinum DC issued to me during account opening.
I tried upgrading platinum DC to Millenia DC through Netbanking , new card was issued as Platinum again.
This made me doubt that I would have selected Platinum by mistake maybe.

I again applied today on Mobile app and to my surprise it was Platinum DC again.
No charges have been deducted.

Now I have 3 Platinum DCs reflecting in Netbanking.

Suggestion?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4657.jpeg
    IMG_4657.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 65

bhaveshS

TF Ace
I have a Savings Max Account and Easyshop Platinum DC issued to me during account opening.
I tried upgrading platinum DC to Millenia DC through Netbanking , new card was issued as Platinum again.

I again applied today on Mobile app and to my surprise it was Platinum DC again.

Suggestion?

Thanks
Just apply in branch you get it easily..

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Suggestion?

Thanks
If you are okay with your name not printed on dc, then you can get instant debit card from branch. Otherwise fill a form to get millenia dc at branch

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor
Any way to get Mastercard Platinum instead of Visa Platinum debit card?

Yes, I know what I am typing. Leaving it Mastercard Platinum instead of Mastercard or anything else, just for reactions. Hopefully people will answer the question.

However, on second thought, adding an image I obtained online, for the members who are much into correcting than answering. Maybe they will write to HDFC correcting them about their own card offerings, telling them it is Mastercard World and not Platinum.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpeg
    IMG_0195.jpeg
    333 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

akshayhs

TF Ace
Great, that answers the question I suppose?
Platinum in the image you have attached is the name of the variant itself. So technically neither of us are wrong, to answer your question now the confusion is out of the way, your best bet is to place a request asking specially for MasterCard now that the ban on MasterCard is lifted.

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor
Platinum in the image you have attached is the name of the variant itself. So technically neither of us are wrong, to answer your question now the confusion is out of the way, your best bet is to place a request asking specially for MasterCard now that the ban on MasterCard is lifted.

I shall chalk your oversight to sleeplessness; it was after midnight, anyway! :D The following image should help understand what I was referring to. I was NOT talking about the name of the variant. I never did, in fact. What I have highlighted here, IS Mastercard variant, NOT card name.

JPEG image-436C-957E-07-0.jpeg

Suggestion?

Thanks
So Rs 2250/- cashback every month... Enjoy

Aksh3213

TF Buzz

Suggestion?

Thanks
After how many days was the upgraded card visible after applying?
Also did you get millenia dc?