• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bank debit card offer for new cards

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hdfc is providing coupons to new debit card holders on there spends.
https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_details/activation-milestone-offer/19207/Zmylk2o=?resulid=hUeRnxqcE18ZW18Q1JVRExMfGh0&did=cust_00b4e220_6121_4a93_a63f_d0848bd73506&chl=em&sr=em&bid=2&cid=f7cadea7-25e8-4b5c-b299-d505121fdf37&rid=CRUDLL&sid=64597854-15c1-41e1-bfa6-c78a63ff6e32

• All Debit Card customers carded between 1st April 2022 to 30th June 2022 are eligible for the rewards.
    Usage: Offer can be used only once per user/card during the offer period
    Activation Offer:
    Activate your Debit Card within first 30 days* to qualify for the following rewards.
    Offer is applicable for the following Debit Card variants:
    Business Debit Card, Millennia Debit Card, Platinum Debit Card, MoneyBack Debit Card & Woman’s Debit Card

prc1990

TF Ace
Which one is the best debit card from HDFC for cashback at cheapest price and which account variant it is mapped to?

Please note, Rupay Platinum is not the objective 😐.

Anyone please help, i have paid my credit card bills worth 1.50 lakhs in the last 10 days from my platinum debit card. will my transaction be qualified for the above spend offers on platinum debit card?
Spend Milestone-->
Spend >= Rs40k within first 90 days of issuance to avail of the rewardRs. 2000

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone please help, i have paid my credit card bills worth 1.50 lakhs in the last 10 days from my platinum debit card. will my transaction be qualified for the above spend offers on platinum debit card?
Spend Milestone-->
Spend >= Rs40k within first 90 days of issuance to avail of the rewardRs. 2000
Yes

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which one is the best debit card from HDFC for cashback at cheapest price and which account variant it is mapped to?

Please note, Rupay Platinum is not the objective 😐.
Millennia Dc is the best but it comes at a price of 590rs
But if you hold 25k mab account it will be free.
Although the price to earning ratio is also not bad. We get 4800 earning for rs 590