• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Credit Card Lifetime Free Conversion Conditions 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank recently updated their terms and conditions for converting a credit card to a lifetime free credit card.
According to the new conditions, we get 3 options (for maximum cards) for converting a credit card to a lifetime free card.

Credit CardAnnual FeesLIFETIME FREE
(You've to fulfil any one of the condition within first 90 days of card issuance)
CSC Small Business MoneybackRs. 250+GSTSpend Rs. 20,000
IndianOil / Freedom / MoneyBack / MoneyBack + / Business MoneyBack / Indigo-6E RewardsRs. 500+GST; Indigo 6E Rewards- Rs. 700+GSTSpend Rs. 30,000 / Apply for an Add on card / Balance Transfer (Min INR 10K transaction)
MillenniaRs. 1000+GSTSpend Rs. 50,000 / Apply for an Add on card / Balance Transfer (Min INR 10K transaction)
Diners Privilege / Regalia / Business Regalia / Indigo-6E Rewards XLRs. 2500+GSTSpend Rs. 1,00,000 / Apply for an Add on card / Balance Transfer (Min INR 10K transaction)

Balance Transfer- Moving outstanding debt on one credit card to another card— is a balance transfer.
You can't convert HDFC Infinia & DCB credit cards lifetime free using the above methods.

SmartPay LTF option is no longer available for new registration, but bank can offer SmartPay option to selected customers, check your application form for available offers while applying for a new credit card.
*Upgraded credit cards are also eligible.

Obhi

TF Buzz
I have DCB chargeable credit card 5+motnths old with 4.9L limit.
Spending is 4L+ during this period.
Is there any way to convert it to Infinia or LTF DCB. If yes what is the process? I do not have ITR of 45LPA required for Infinia.

Hi Guys, I would like to get some details on the following:
I own an HDFC Regalia LTF since a long time. I have got an upgrade offer to Millenia but I don't want to upgrade on that.
Instead I want an upgrade to either DCB or Infinia (Infinia preferred).
My current Credit limit is around 2.26L and I do not have an ITR of 45L.
Is there any way I can get an upgrade to either of these 2 cards as LTF or maybe get them and make them LTF by any means?

Then why do you want to downgrade to Millennia from LTF Regalia?
Exactly, I don't want to go for Millennia.
I want an upgrade to either DCB or Infinia, (Infinia preferred).
But I don't see any such offers for me.
Thus my query is:
1. How can I get an upgrade to either DCB or Infinia even when I'm neither having an ITR of 45L and my current Credit limit is 2.26L.
2. Is there any possible way to get either of these cards LTF either directly or by following any steps to make it LTF, like spending something, etc.

Last edited:

Cierdo

TF Premier
Exactly, I don't want to go for Millennia.
I want an upgrade to either DCB or Infinia, (Infinia preferred).
But I don't see any such offers for me.
Thus my query is:
1. How can I get an upgrade to either DCB or Infinia even when I'm neither having an ITR of 45L and my current Credit limit is 2.26L.
2. Is there any possible way to get either of these cards LTF either directly or by following any steps to make it LTF, like spending something, etc.
I believe there are enough threads already about this. Please go through them :)
Short answers:
1. In the current circumstances, sadly, you cannot, no matter how much you try.
2. You need to be eligible first, then comes the point of making it LTF.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Does the HDFC diners card through almuni offer not count in limit of 1 card per person?

I have this card and I keep getting calls from customer care saying they are giving pre-approved LTF card, but when I tell them, I already have diners black card, they cut the call.

Don't see any pre-approved card in my netbanking though. So, wondering if I can get second card from HDFC?