• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Generation and LTF confirmation query

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider

TF Buzz
So just now I received my instant HDFC CC through email, how to check does it have annual charges or not??, because when I receive physical card it would be the same information for everyone (given documents), not like AXIS Bank as it send the clear mentioning of annual charge.

NOTE = I have salaried Bank account with HDFC , CC is not pre approved, agent helped me for applying.
= Applied and received instant message like it has been approved like in 15minutes (with virtual card)

Solution
So just now I received my instant HDFC CC through email, how to check does it have annual charges or not??, because when I receive physical card it would be the same information for everyone (given documents), not like AXIS Bank as it send the clear mentioning of annual charge.

NOTE = I have salaried Bank account with HDFC , CC is not pre approved, agent helped me for applying.
= Applied and received instant message like it has been approved like in 15minutes (with virtual card)
Call customer care or mail at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

Bob78900

TF Premier
Sahi me ? Chalo mail karta hu 1 month hai abhi kaafi time hai tang karne ka HDFC ko
I am not sure
The fee for an add-on card differs depending on the type of card; it is generally between Rs 125 and Rs 1000. All the expenses incurred on the additional Credit Card are to be paid by the primary Credit Card holder.

This is what you must know about add-on Credit Cards:

SC_23

TF Premier
No charges for Add on card. If the person is having hdfc account then you can request for add on card from Net Banking otherwise you will have to visit branch.
Gotta go on Mailing spree as they just gave automated response now at least I have add on option as a backup for. Haven't received 1500 amazon coupon as well

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Gotta go on Mailing spree as they just gave automated response now at least I have add on option as a backup for. Haven't received 1500 amazon coupon as well
Instead of spend based you should have opted for add.on card as it is free.
I hope you had applied online without any help from bank employee and made first transaction of more than ₹ 500 to get amazon voucher.

SC_23

TF Premier
Instead of spend based you should have opted for add.on card as it is free.
I hope you had applied online without any help from bank employee and made first transaction of more than ₹ 500 to get amazon voucher.
Yea I cleared both those requirements didn't apply for add on card as its just a basic card and my family members got regalia offer just 1 week after I got my card. They also go moneyback+ offer initially which they didn't opt for so they got upgraded offer, wish I Knew about upgraded offer earlier.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yea I cleared both those requirements didn't apply for add on card as its just a basic card and my family members got regalia offer just 1 week after I got my card. They also go moneyback+ offer initially which they didn't opt for so they got upgraded offer, wish I Knew about upgraded offer earlier.
It is not late, now also you can get add on card for any of your family member irrespective of them holding hdfc card. A person can have 1 primary card and multiple add on cards.

SC_23

TF Premier
It is not late, now also you can get add on card for any of your family member irrespective of them holding hdfc card. A person can have 1 primary card and multiple add on cards.
True will apply for it in 2 weeks time if I will not get any confirmation from them, little over a month time is left for me to make it LTF.

zealot

TF Premier

TF Ace
TF Family
Lmao just got the mail from HDFC regarding LTF confirmation check it out guys 😂😑 Pathetic Service. if I have already completed said task why should I wait 90 days to confirm whether I am eligible for LTF card or not

@anirbanm @007 @Bob78900
You should have mailed at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. They will take some days but will revert with something solid. If you are not satisfied with their response, you can mail again. Also, attach all the proofs for spend criteria mentioned to you while applying.

Pho3nix

TF Buzz
I got add on card within a week of card delivery and my card is converted to LTF in first billig itself.
If your card is converted then you should have something like this in statement.
Were you charged anything for add on card ? :unsure:
As it says : " The fee for an add-on card differs depending on the type of card; it is generally between Rs 125 and Rs 1000. All the expenses incurred on the additional Credit Card are to be paid by the primary Credit Card holder."

Last edited:

SC_23

TF Premier
You should have mailed at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. They will take some days but will revert with something solid. If you are not satisfied with their response, you can mail again. Also, attach all the proofs for spend criteria mentioned to you while applying.
Yea bro I send it to escalation one before receiving your reply. Now I have send it to them with all the details and even SS of their website where LTF conditions are mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.