• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Generation and LTF confirmation query

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider

TF Buzz
So just now I received my instant HDFC CC through email, how to check does it have annual charges or not??, because when I receive physical card it would be the same information for everyone (given documents), not like AXIS Bank as it send the clear mentioning of annual charge.

NOTE = I have salaried Bank account with HDFC , CC is not pre approved, agent helped me for applying.
= Applied and received instant message like it has been approved like in 15minutes (with virtual card)

Solution
So just now I received my instant HDFC CC through email, how to check does it have annual charges or not??, because when I receive physical card it would be the same information for everyone (given documents), not like AXIS Bank as it send the clear mentioning of annual charge.

NOTE = I have salaried Bank account with HDFC , CC is not pre approved, agent helped me for applying.
= Applied and received instant message like it has been approved like in 15minutes (with virtual card)
Call customer care or mail at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

TF Ace
TF Family
Card is LTF now got confirmation mail for the same :) @Bob78900 @anirbanm @007
Now I have to fight for 1500 amazon gv :ROFLMAO:

LTF Confirmation.jpeg
Congrats! 🎉🔥😁
I got Moneyback in April which got upgraded to Millenia in May after escalation as they had wrongly issued the former. When should I expect the ₹1500 voucher to be credited? If you think I should have got it by now then do share the email template with me. I will escalate that. 😅

SC_23

TF Premier
Congrats! 🎉🔥😁
I got Moneyback in April which got upgraded to Millenia in May after escalation as they had wrongly issued the former. When should I expect the ₹1500 voucher to be credited? If you think I should have got it by now then do share the email template with me. I will escalate that. 😅
If I am not wrong @ujjawal got it automatically for his regalia card without much delay, so I think we should raise a ticket as too much time has passed already. Strangely my total available limit is still short by .39 paise as I mentioned in my post earlier.

escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com or grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com which one to choose for gv rant ? :ROFLMAO:

TF Ace
TF Family

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I am not wrong @ujjawal got it automatically for his regalia card without much delay, so I think we should raise a ticket as too much time has passed already. Strangely my total available limit is still short by .39 paise as I mentioned in my post earlier.

escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com or grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com which one to choose for gv rant ? :ROFLMAO:
I got it within 15 days but I had directly applied for Regalia from offers section, it was not upgrade.

TF Ace
TF Family
Just send them the mail mentioning how other people got it in less than a month and its been months in your case and how customer care is useless pos :ROFLMAO:

linking you deal proof 1500 GV

Now gonna send one more regarding paise total balance issue o_O
Got the voucher today. Told you this mail ID has always worked for me! 😂

P.S.
You will receive GyFTR SMS even if you have activated full DND (tested on Jio), didn't receive any mail yet.

1500.jpg

SC_23

TF Premier
Got the voucher today. Told you this mail ID has always worked for me! 😂

P.S. You will receive GyFTR SMS even if you have activated full DND (tested on Jio), didn't receive any mail yet.

1500.jpg
Hehe congrats :LOL:

They have given me 4th Aug timeline for resolution will wait till then after that will bombard them with mails :ROFLMAO:

• Hehe
Reactions: 007
Status
Not open for further replies.