• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hack to get SC Bank Credit Card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.

fageriaji

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.
It's not necessary. I applied with my mobile number which have 4 credit cards and it was approved with in 3 days without any income proof. Currently I am holding 2 credit cards from SC.

Rohan

TF Premier
I applied digismart instead of smart CC and it's approved few days back ago with 78K limit. Is there any way to upgrade digismart or when can I apply again.

RajMahadik

TF Premier
For you no issue bro , since u r holding only 4 cc , its for the persons who are holding around 15
i holding 22 cc still applied from same number , and conditionally approved... tryinh since 1 year... 6-7 entry of scb in 1 year... last 3 month cibil hit - 15+... dont how they works... vkyc still pending... 4 days passed

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can you please elaborate the process and further steps taken?
I applied online, gave the normal aadhar and PAN details and then got the rejection message. After couple of mins got a call from their customer care that they have received my application, they confirmed my details and then I received a VKYC link. Did the VKYC and within a week the card was delivered to me.

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's been two days since video kyc success mail. No further message. There's no way to check application status also in SC bank?
If video KYC is done, you should receive the email of approval within 3-4 days. I got my card delivered in 2 days after I received the mail. So overall within a week after VKYC

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i also tried in march end, after online application, recieved call from agent to fill furthur details, after that he sent ekyc link then vkyc link. after completing vkyc there was no response but after 4-5 days when i asked the status they said it is declined.

at that time many got approval, during application there were two option, salary slip and c2c, i chose c2c but no one asked any docs. many people said they choose salary slip and got approval even without any doc upload..

any tip for now who got approval recently.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If video KYC is done, you should receive the email of approval within 3-4 days. I got my card delivered in 2 days after I received the mail. So overall within a week after VKYC
Will they hand over to anyone or same person only at delivery? Do they use bluedart? And how to change home and work address later?