• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus [GYFTR] Process Confirmation

devmallya

TF Select
VIP Lounge
but how can we buy amazon GC with credit card for amount 50000 any website or app please suggest
Unlikely you can buy that amount through one site and also get the multiplier for the entire amount in one shot. Can do multiple sites. Possible if you have different cards (HDFC, Axis etc). Can buy on Axis Giftedge, HDFC smart buy, Intermiles (if you have miles) etc. Can also spread purchase across 2 months.

Haan sirjee, you can get it through any path that ultimately lands on Axis Gyftr. All I’m saying is you don’t have to go through any other site. But one can do whatever makes them comfortable.

Sorry... was trying to respond to the other person who you were quoting as well on not getting 5x/10x on going through the either paths.

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
Huh? What does Gyftr charge you? It's a 24.8% back in miles. Who else is giving that to you today?
Bro sorry as i was trying to buy directly from the GYFTR website as it charged earlier I didn"t know about those GYPTR axis edge, hdfc smart buy. Gyptr axis edge is a better option to buy Amazon GC but it only allows you to buy for 10000 in a month. I want to ask is there any other website by which we can buy Amazon GC more than 10000 with credit card. As Hdfc smart buy Gyptr also charging fees and i am having axis flipkart credit card which doesn't eligible for cashback on that site.