• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GYFTR not allowing to use Amex cards (outside rewards multiplier)?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
So I am trying to purchage HP PAY voucher using my AMEX MRCC and as always I add the vouchers to cart and move to payment page by selecting credit card option for payment.
Now, the moment I enter my amex mrcc CC number, it shows this card is not acceptable.
I am able to use same card to buy amazon vouchers from gyftr amex rewards multiplier.
anyone else facing this issue?

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried getting HP pay vouchers via the app using DCB couple of days back. It actually worked and I also received the 3.33% RP. When I re-tried it today, however, the transaction was declined immediately.

Only AMEX works with this method? or even that is a glitch?

Laksh006

TF Buzz
I tried getting HP pay vouchers via the app using DCB couple of days back. It actually worked and I also received the 3.33% RP. When I re-tried it today, however, the transaction was declined immediately.

Exactly I have tried with Axis and Citi cards the transactions are declining..

Laksh006

TF Buzz

Now again I checked it is working with HDFC Regalia.. But still not working with Axis and CITI cards..

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Adding money directly from amex to hp pay is working already. But we have to pay 1% surcharge(which we will get in the form of happy coins). Also we won't get any MR points for this transaction. So thought of using vouchers.
Just tried buying hp pay vouchers using amex card from gyftr inside hp pay app, I am able to do it,. thanks. Now let me wait for couple of days to see
1. whether i will get MR points,
2. whether there is any additional charge,
3. whether I will get happy coins and
4. whether there is any surcharge
After getting voucher do you load voucher in app itself? Also can this voucher be used over multiple transactions?

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

This worked today, I loaded 6K via DCB in HP Pay with GVs. I am assuming it is restricted to one transaction per calendar month.