• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gyftr issues HDFC

mail_amity

TF Buzz
When purchasing Amazon voucher in gyftr via payzapp, it asks for logging in but does not show any way on how to. I used to be able to order vouchers in the past but not lately.

Also on gyftr website, I get the error "invalid card number" when I add my infinia card.

Is something going on at gyftr?

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
One way to do is click on one of those directly visible on payzapp like swiggy
Then you'll be redirected to gyftr logged in. There you can search for required voucher
Worked for me

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Trying logging in to the Smartbuy website rather than Payzapp, even if you are somehow logged in, it might not allow to click on Proceed to Pay, having some weird bugs due to new GUI.

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
One way to do is click on one of those directly visible on payzapp like swiggy
Then you'll be redirected to gyftr logged in. There you can search for required voucher
Worked for me
Can you please explain what is it exactly that you are clicking here? Coz I can't see any option where payzapp directs you to Smartbuy website...

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Open payzapp -> swipe right for smartbuy section -> scroll down for instant vouchers -> click on swiggy -> it'll open gyftr embedded -> search for required voucher

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Open payzapp -> swipe right for smartbuy section -> scroll down for instant vouchers -> click on swiggy -> it'll open gyftr embedded -> search for required voucher
When I am selecting the vouchers and clicking on pay now, it is showing me this screen...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240229_090605_PayZapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240229_090605_PayZapp.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 12

Riva

TF Premier
Do you guys see upfront discount for these vouchers recently. For Zomato, since Jan'24 I don't seem to see any upfront discount. Am not sure if this is for everyone or just my login.

Attachments

• IMG_20240228_121843.jpg
    IMG_20240228_121843.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 4