• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Gyftr Bonus Points just recieved!! Check yours

Pr@k

TF Select
either my excel is off or they have credited voucher points very wieredly as ive got 21k points with no head or tail as to when they below too.. only the type of voucher and that too makes no sense as how do you get 120 points for a amazon shopping voucher?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
either my excel is off or they have credited voucher points very wieredly as ive got 21k points with no head or tail as to when they below too.. only the type of voucher and that too makes no sense as how do you get 120 points for a amazon shopping voucher?
The way points are given is voucher based. I bought swiggy 200 three and one 50 voucher. Points are given as swiggy 133 and 11. That is 600/200*12*4 (5X) = 144

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So I am confused coz I had 2 trasnactions each of Swiggy and Zomato one in March end and one in April. Now I have received rewards for one (dont know which one). In the same april transaction had AGV transaction which has been credited. So has the April one been credited and march been missed out or vice versa, I have no idea