• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

guide me plz for buying gold on tata cliq/other ecomm sites

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i have been thinking that rather than buying gv during cc offer period for my expenses, I should buy tata cliq vouchers and buy gold coins. attaching the pics of available brands and purity levels on cliq. i want to buy this purely for investment purposes. can you please tell me:
1) which brand and purity combination from among these would have the maximum ACCEPTABILITY at jewellery shops?
2) how much is the price bloated up on online platforms like tatacliq, etc for the same brand-purity combination? i am thinkng that if the price is bloated by 10% but i buy gv at 20% discount, i can sill roughly get my hands on gold at around > 10% discount.
3) is tata cliq's delivery dependable and safe when it comes to gold delivery?
4) are there any other ecomm platforms that you can suggest for buying gold, which are better than the plan i mentioned above?

*i dont need gold, i just want to make good use of gift vouchers available to me at a discount instead of spending it on consumables.

thanks
Screenshot_20230402-173044.png Screenshot_20230402-173811.png

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
i have been thinking that rather than buying gv during cc offer period for my expenses, I should buy tata cliq vouchers and buy gold coins. attaching the pics of available brands and purity levels on cliq. i want to buy this purely for investment purposes. can you please tell me:
1) which brand and purity combination from among these would have the maximum ACCEPTABILITY at jewellery shops?
2) how much is the price bloated up on online platforms like tatacliq, etc for the same brand-purity combination? i am thinkng that if the price is bloated by 10% but i buy gv at 20% discount, i can sill roughly get my hands on gold at around > 10% discount.
3) is tata cliq's delivery dependable and safe when it comes to gold delivery?
4) are there any other ecomm platforms that you can suggest for buying gold, which are better than the plan i mentioned above?

*i dont need gold, i just want to make good use of gift vouchers available to me at a discount instead of spending it on consumables.

thanks
Screenshot_20230402-173044.png Screenshot_20230402-173811.png
out of curiosity how are you going to get 20% discount on tatacliq gv?

tatacliq have patched direct buying of gold with gv but it may still be working on buying with other products added in cart(not sure)

gold is bloated by ~10% online. offline gives 3-5% less than the market rate. Now do the math.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
out of curiosity how are you going to get 20% discount on tatacliq gv?

tatacliq have patched direct buying of gold with gv but it may still be working on buying with other products added in cart(not sure)

gold is bloated by ~10% online. offline gives 3-5% less than the market rate. Now do the math.
oh i didn't know that cliq doesn't allow buying gold with gv. not even with loaded credits?

20% discount : Thread 'Uber, Myntra, Reliance point, Swiggy Gift Card 5% off + 20% off upto Rs1000 using RuPay Credit card or Rs100 off using RuPay Debit card' https://www.technofino.in/community...rd-or-rs100-off-using-rupay-debit-card.10038/

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Not OP - It was buyable earlier by adding another item in cart. Now that is patched by TATA cliq team last week it seems.

Now this is the most profitable method to buy gold coins

Thanks to @Dr. Drake

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Now this is the most profitable method to buy gold coins

Thanks to @Dr. Drake
As per fine prints, Max discount 1k. What to do of 1.5 GM's of gold.
I would rather but using tatacliq vouchers (till it was possible) or use ASV instead.
Option to get around 8-12 GM's of gold in 1 month's limit.
Gold price is 5988 for 999 24 ct and you can get on Amazon for 6210 something. Which is approx 3.5% on top of prevailing rates, which approx is what will be charged if you go to tanishq/joyalukkas etc etc.