• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Grab deals offer devaluation

silly_putty

TF Premier
Screenshot_20230815_110514_Chrome.jpg

I have axis myzone card and wanted to purchase shoes for my sister on ajio, I was able to see 5% cashback till yesterday. But now it has devalued to 2%, will the cashback ever go back to 5% again?

I also I have neu infinity, millennia, kotak mojo but none of them have offers on ajio.

Tata cliq and myntra has inflated rates for the same stuff.

Tejo

TF Legend

I have axis myzone card and wanted to purchase shoes for my sister on ajio, I was able to see 5% cashback till yesterday. But now it has devalued to 2%, will the cashback ever go back to 5% again?

I also I have neu infinity, millennia, kotak mojo but none of them have offers on ajio.

samsung cards are of 1 er per 100. So 5% till live.

if you have millenia or sbi cashback or apay it can be 8%
Amazon giving 3%off on ajio gv + 5% from abv cards.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

Best way to get Ajio GV as of now is through Fave app (powered by Pine labs). It is giving 5% discount. Plus you'll get extra 5% cashback for ₹1500 voucher.
Coupon- FREEDOM.

For amount more than 1500, use Amazon way via Millenia.

Also paytm is giving 500% cashback points on Ajio GV which equals 5% cashback. If you've SBI Cashback card, you'll get extra 5% cashback.

Vignesh M

TF Select
Best way to get Ajio GV as of now is through Fave app (powered by Pine labs). It is giving 5% discount. Plus you'll get extra 5% cashback for ₹1500 voucher.
Coupon- FREEDOM.

Also paytm is giving 500% cashback points on Ajio GV which equals 5% cashback. If you've SBI Cashback card, you'll get extra 5% cashback.
but it has to be a particular merchant name from payt right? Im not getting Cashback for gv puchases from paytm lately. Kindly help with merchant names.

Vignesh M

TF Select
Coupon- FREEDOM.

but it has to be a particular merchant name from payt right? Im not getting Cashback for gv puchases from paytm lately. Kindly help with merchant names.

Vignesh M

TF Select
Coupon- FREEDOM.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Sorry I'm not sure about merchant name. @VISHESH_BANSAL may help.

If you're facing problem with Paytm, then use Magicpin for Ajio GV. It is giving 4% discount plus you'll get 5% extra Cashback using SBI Cashback card.

silly_putty

TF Premier
Coupon- FREEDOM.

I wanted to shop for arround Rs 2,500, will buy from millennia as I'm about to reach milestone as well.

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Grabdeals was offering additional cashback from 6th-14th August. Grabdeals sales are recurring, but the frequency has reduced lately. Can't say when (or if) next one will come - maybe along dussehra sale.