• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GRAB Deals @AJIO recorded - Not bad AXIS

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got a confirmation SMS after 2 days that my transaction in AJIO through GrabDeals was SUCESS(recorded) :)

This gives an assurance that the transaction was indeed done through Grabdeals and 10X eligible like how HDFC SMS for Smartbuy

1671021059958.png

raghunath

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got such messages twice when used on Forest Essentials bu didn't when used on TataCliq. So it could be a hit and miss. The real deal will be when points are added to the account.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got a confirmation SMS after 2 days that my transaction in AJIO through GrabDeals was SUCESS(recorded) :)

This gives an assurance that the transaction was indeed done through Grabdeals and 10X eligible like how HDFC SMS for Smartbuy

1671021059958.png
Did a couple of txns through Grab Deals in the last few days. Never received such a message. Seems like not consistent from Axis. Such a message always helps the customers immensely

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Anyone got points for September grab deals transaction yet? Just 10 days remaining to complete 120 days.

I had transaction on OnePlus. Now it is not part of grab deals. So I am not sure if they will honour that.

I didn't get sms either for confirmation. Plus I had done emi conversion and emi cancellation 😅.

Hope they credit it soon. So far I have 100% record of grab deals cb/points even if sms doesn't come.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Anyone got points for September grab deals transaction yet? Just 10 days remaining to complete 120 days.

I had transaction on OnePlus. Now it is not part of grab deals. So I am not sure if they will honour that.

I didn't get sms either for confirmation. Plus I had done emi conversion and emi cancellation 😅.

Hope they credit it soon. So far I have 100% record of grab deals cb/points even if sms doesn't come.
Got my full 10k points. Glad none of the above things affected it😃. 100% record continues.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did a couple of txns through Grab Deals in the last few days. Never received such a message. Seems like not consistent from Axis. Such a message always helps the customers immensely
Did a another AJIO order for 2k on 28th late night and received a Grabdeals confirmation message on 30th morning.

1672766546199.png