• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gpay Axis Ace Credit card offer of Rs.500 cashback not visible

zeenab

TF Buzz
Google pay has been rolling out offers to get the axis ace credit card on the application where customers are eligible for Rs.500 cashback. Does anybody know what are the steps to get that offer on the application? I dont know why i dont receive it now. Last year Jan or Feb I had received it once but didnt apply then. Now I want it but I am not getting it.

dhiraz

TF Ace
Got on the gpay app from where u applied or from where u linked? In my case I used my sister's gpay app to apply and will link the card to my gpay account. So where should I expect the cashback.
You Will Get The Cashback Amount In Your Sister's Gpay Primary Linked Bank Account

My Ace Card Approved on 02 May 2023

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 7.46.03 PM.png

And I Received The Cashback in My Mother's Gpay Account Because I Also Use My Mother's Gpay Account

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-12 at 7.55.50 PM.jpeg

So The Total Time Taken is around 4 Months 27 Days From The Date of Card Approval

codenerd

TF Ace
You Will Get The Cashback Amount In Your Sister's Gpay Primary Linked Bank Account

My Ace Card Approved on 02 May 2023

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 7.46.03 PM.png

And I Received The Cashback in My Mother's Gpay Account Because I Also Use My Mother's Gpay Account

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-12 at 7.55.50 PM.jpeg

So The Total Time Taken is around 4 Months 27 Days From The Date of Card Approval
My god they took so much time. But your reply helps a lot. Thanks a lot! I received my card couple days back. Is there any criteria for that 500 cashback like spend 10k or somthing? I cant find those offer details again.
Also did you have to email the Google/Axis guys to get that 500 cashback?

dhiraz

TF Ace
My god they took so much time. But your reply helps a lot. Thanks a lot! I received my card couple days back. Is there any criteria for that 500 cashback like spend 10k or somthing? I cant find those offer details again.
If you spend 10k from your Axis Ace Card the Joining Fee Reversed

500 Rupees Cashback Directly in Bank Account is Additional

I just forget about 500 Voucher from Google Pay Because of Axis Being Axis

But I Got So Thanks to Google ❤️ not to Axis 🙄

Last edited:

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

If you spend 10k from your Axis Ace Card the Joining Fee Reversed

500 Rupees Cashback Directly in Bank Account is Additional

I just forget about 500 Voucher from Google Pay Because of Axis Being Axis

But I Got So Thanks to Google ❤️ not to Axis 🙄

Hi just a doubt.
Were you a heavy spender/user of Google Pay?? Or do you guys have Axis bank account?
Just want to know the reason behind getting option to apply Ace card.
I, for 6 months now, never got any banner to apply!

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hi just a doubt.
Were you a heavy spender/user of Google Pay?? Or do you guys have Axis bank account?
If you want invitation of Ax*s A*e Card from Gpa* Stop Using Gpa* Use Other Payments App Like Paytm or PhonePe

Only received funds through Gapy

This will helps a lot.

I am not able to find that perticular thread where this trick shared by a person who claims he got invitation in 5 Gpay Accounts

I also tried this trick and it works 95%

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi just a doubt.
I rarely used GPAY, didnt have axis account also initially when I got that offer. You need to check offers section/Credit card section. sometimes this offer comes there also.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

Ps: You got ACE card and now you're TF ACE. what a coincidence...

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
I went directly to bank in August 2022, when Axis Ace applications were reopened after long time. They initially said card is closed not issued anymore blah blah blah. I just told them my salary and they immediately called an executive and said it's possible. Card got approved after few days.

Now I think they're more strict and are only accepting applications through GPay or preapproved offers
Now.. I'm curious 🤔 what's your salary 😜