• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got approved for my Axis Airtel cc

syedimrose

TF Buzz
I applied on 11th Mar and got delivered today. Only vkyc and does not have relation with axis bank earlier. I am in Bengaluru so may be delivery is quicker. Other observation is I applied in night around 9pm. So my perception is agents might be likely free and being March end so they want to meet the deadlines of sales so issued quickly.

Others should also get soon at this rate.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied on 11th Mar and got delivered today. Only vkyc and does not have relation with axis bank earlier. I am in Bengaluru so may be delivery is quicker. Other observation is I applied in night around 9pm. So my perception is agents might be likely free and being March end so they want to meet the deadlines of sales so issued quickly.

Others should also get soon at this rate.
Record breakingly quick, I think.. for an AA card..
congrats anyway

syedimrose

TF Buzz
To add to this speed of card delivery , 500 inr amazon voucher also issued via email today by 8am. So effectively 11th Mar to 15th mar (all on boarding and rewarding complete)

After reading many of the forums, I indeed feel axis bank is watching our posts and may have focussed on the efficiency first to cut some noise/bad feedbacks floating around .

To add to this speed of card delivery , 500 inr amazon voucher also issued via email today by 8am. So effectively 11th Mar to 15th mar (all on boarding and rewarding complete)

After reading many of the forums, I indeed feel axis bank is watching our posts and may have focussed on the efficiency first to cut some noise/bad feedbacks floating around .
If I get mine this month at least I'll approve of it😅

techt

TF Legend
Record breakingly quick, I think.. for an AA card..
congrats anyway
ever GIF