• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting Transaction Failed Error on GYFTR

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Been facing this since last two days, for both the primary and add-on card. Anyone else facing the same?

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yup, my axis magnus got blocked trying to purchase amazon gv yesterday. the transaction failed and seeing that as a suspicious transaction, axis immediately blocked my CC temporarily. They withdrew the hold today.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yup, my axis magnus got blocked trying to purchase amazon gv yesterday. the transaction failed and seeing that as a suspicious transaction, axis immediately blocked my CC temporarily. They withdrew the hold today.
but is gyftr working for you now or is it a mass issue currently?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
so today facing a new issue on GYFTR, as soon as i type the first 6 digits of my Magnus, the payment page goes down! anyone else facing this?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
unable to add cvv number
Thanks for the info. Same thing for me. I tried entering the CVV number first and then the card number but even then it won't go through. When that error appears on the card number it disables the CVV box and probably also the submit button
I chatted with Gyftr. They say the transaction is failing because there is one transaction still in progress. I am not going to use Gyftr/EdgeRewards for 24 hours and then I will see again. If I recollect correctly, some Gyftr errors have a rolling time window and you must not do anything for 24-48 hours otherwise the window just starts again from your last failed transaction. This may not work at all but let's see
Also Axis have a credit card system upgrade scheduled for 17th (I think) morning, so maybe things will work after that

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I know someone who got their Infinia blocked on their Gyftr after they accidentally used the same Infinia on the spouse's Gyftr account. To paraphrase Modiji, "One Credit Card, One Gyftr Account". No mix and match please! It took a couple of tickets to Gyftr and a couple of weeks to resolve it. They unblocked the card.

I have just one account, so it can't be that. Also the error appears the moment the 1st 6 digits are entered so it has got something to do with the Magnus BIN. Maybe Axis asked for a block or something or someone's software (Axis/Gyftr) is causing it to block

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have just one account, so it can't be that. Also the error appears the moment the 1st 6 digits are entered so it has got something to do with the Magnus BIN. Maybe Axis asked for a block or something or someone's software (Axis/Gyftr) is causing it to block
That was the issue in the beginning. Now you can enter the entire card number but you can't fill the CVV.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Having same issues as you guys reported. Tried multiple devices anx multiple GyFTR accounts. Still the same error as soon as the first 6 digits of Magnus are entered.

I’ll try again tomorrow after axis system upgrade and report.