• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Game : Can your identify the lounge ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1654151702962.png
Can somebody tell me the difference between TFS BLR and TFS BLR PINE ?
is Pine referring to 080 Lounge ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Its same lounge. pine refers to partner of pine labs as processing partner
Okay thanks .
Btw do you know , can axis Airtel credit card be used to access 080 Lounge ? cus in Lounge list it is written TFS (both BLR and 080 are operated by TFS)

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay thanks .
Btw do you know , can axis Airtel credit card be used to access 080 Lounge ? cus in Lounge list it is written TFS (both BLR and 080 are operated by TFS)
i dont think it can access. only priority pass and few others allowed. even dcb is not allowed

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i dont think it can access. only priority pass and few others allowed. even dcb is not allowed
https://livefromalounge.com/080-lounge-bangalore-review/[/URL [/URL
These cards are allowed at 080 lounge.. Axis Bank only Burgundy cards are accepted.. IMG20220331105800.jpg

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Its same lounge. pine refers to partner of pine labs as processing partner
1654151702962.png
Can somebody tell me the difference between TFS BLR and TFS BLR PINE ?
is Pine referring to 080 Lounge ?
Pine refers to terminal . Okay idfc visa signature debit card is accepted at 080
It is Official .
IDFC First Signature , Select , Wealth , Private Debit cards accepted at 080 Domestic Lounge (Which is more Exclusive than BLR lounge) .
yes but idfc credit card is not acceptable at 080.

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Even premium card?
The person at lounge are also not aware for most of the card. Once you give your card they will swipe and check. They mostly market priority pass . But there are many cards which are accepted. As per visa , all visa signature and infinite variant are accepted but it depends on the issuing bank whether they have activated the benefits on the card.
To my knowledge till 26may ,2022. Small list of acceptable card:
1. Priority Pass
2. diners card
3.Sbi credit card and debit card on visa network
4. BOB credit card
5. Idfc debit card
6. Axis priority and burgandy debit card
7. Amex cards
8. Rs 750 by cash is also acceptable for access.
Provide all the cards should have lounge access benefit.

TF Ace
TF Family
The person at lounge are also not aware for most of the card. Once you give your card they will swipe and check. They mostly market priority pass . But there are many cards which are accepted. As per visa , all visa signature and infinite variant are accepted but it depends on the issuing bank whether they have activated the benefits on the card.
To my knowledge till 26may ,2022. Small list of acceptable card:
1. Priority Pass
2. diners card
3.Sbi credit card and debit card on visa network
4. BOB credit card
5. Idfc debit card
6. Axis priority and burgandy debit card
7. Amex cards
8. Rs 750 by cash is also acceptable for access.
Provide all the cards should have lounge access benefit.
IndusInd Visa Signature Debit cards are accepted too.
Here: