• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Full process for Unlimited Golf Booking, other tricks will be added soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear TF Community members,
I need your valuable suggestions on few concerns which I am listing below:

So, the thing is that I have been utilising some premium benefits associated with Super high end and luxury Credit Cards even before owning them in my portfolio.
I have been using Credit Cards since a very long time, and so this result.
I have also come across some secretive tricks such as unlimited golf access, airport lounge access with any general credit card.
Even have used some services offered by these premium cards that cost as high as 4 to 7 thousand per use, but can't name them publicly owing to my previous experiences.
As the nature of such hacks is so tempting , it can spread everywhere like a fire., plus the cost incurred by such services is huge if started being used at mass.
So, logically I would not be able to share these hacks publicly on this forum even though it is quite small as compared to any social media site.
Therefore, I request your suggestions as in how can I pass on these benefits to normal cardholders or is there any way to share such perks without actually destroying the hack itself.

To name a few luxury benefits:
Unlimited golf course access (lesson or game)
Unlimited lounge access for any card having at least 1 access per year
Conversion of some specific entry level cards (499+gst) as Lifetime Free ( excluding 100's of tricks already shared by members)
2 or 3 more such services which I am not mentioning due to ........ (you can understand)

I am not trying to brag or show off anything by any means via this post. Wanted to genuinely transfer some benefits I have been availing from a long time to our fellow members.
P.S.: I do hold many premium cards offering these now, so typically most of these services I am actually eligible of.!
Need your kind feedback and ideas.

Attachments

• 1678431492761.png
    1678431492761.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,046
Last edited:

manishtaneja90

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A magic has happened today,
This post was deleted by @Subhankar as per our mutual understanding on DM, but somehow it has received a Punar Janam from someone or automatically.
Looks like the public attraction towards this topic is getting huge, and crazy.
Even after updating my post, people are continue to play DM game in comments.
If this posts gets deleted further, may it's soul rest in peace, and may people let it relax 🙏
Please dm me. Thanks

SunnyHarsha

TF Select

So, the thing is that I have been utilising some premium benefits associated with Super high end and luxury Credit Cards even before owning them in my portfolio.
I have also come across some secretive tricks such as unlimited golf access, airport lounge access with any general credit card.
Even have used some services offered by these premium cards that cost as high as 4 to 7 thousand per use, but can't name them publicly owing to my previous experiences.
As the nature of such hacks is so tempting , it can spread everywhere like a fire., plus the cost incurred by such services is huge if started being used at mass.
So, logically I would not be able to share these hacks publicly on this forum even though it is quite small as compared to any social media site.
Therefore, I request your suggestions as in how can I pass on these benefits to normal cardholders or is there any way to share such perks without actually destroying the hack itself.

Conversion of some specific entry level cards (499+gst) as Lifetime Free ( excluding 100's of tricks already shared by members)
2 or 3 more such services which I am not mentioning due to ........ (you can understand)

I am not trying to brag or show off anything by any means via this post. Wanted to genuinely transfer some benefits I have been availing from a long time to our fellow members.
P.S.: I do hold many premium cards offering these now, so typically most of these services I am actually eligible of.!
Dm me plz..

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Pls dm me

aviraaj

TF Neo

DM me

mm9

TF Neo

Hi,
Can you please DM?
Thank you.

Please DM me.

redrabbit

TF Buzz

Can I request you to DM me too. I would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.