• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Frequent Flyer Registration : HDFC DCB - Vistara FFP Expiry Date

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hi team,
Good Morning!

Need your kind help here
I was trying to register in HDFC DCB for transfer of miles and i came across the expiry date for FF program for Vistra

What date I need to put for FF expiry date am unable to find any date in FF Card

1660187878419.png

Solution
Hi team,
Good Morning!

Need your kind help here
I was trying to register in HDFC DCB for transfer of miles and i came across the expiry date for FF program for Vistra

What date I need to put for FF expiry date am unable to find any date in FF Card

1660187878419.png
Add any future date, for example- 30/10/2027

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Better call Vistara and ask for the expiry date. I put in the date which came on the card but I think it won't matter but better confirm.
Sure thanks for the response, I have FF number and i can login to vistra using the same. Is it sufficient to transfer points from HDFC portal ? and please can you some information how to redeem these in vistara portal

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Sure thanks for the response, I have FF number and i can login to vistra using the same. Is it sufficient to transfer points from HDFC portal ? and please can you some information how to redeem these in vistara portal
Yes, you can just fill in your CV id and transfer point to your CV ID. Later you have to go to plan your travel and select award seats and check availability and book by paying the tax amount and you are done. Else after the transfer, you can call Vistara and you can pay taxes by the link they will share with you.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Yes, you can just fill in your CV id and transfer point to your CV ID. Later you have to go to plan your travel and select award seats and check availability and book by paying the tax amount and you are done. Else after the transfer, you can call Vistara and you can pay taxes by the link they will share with you.
Sure thanks a lot

sghulyani

TF Neo
Hi, I am trying to register my Vistara FF on the HDFC Portal to transfer points. It is not allowing me to add SPACE between my First and Last name. Is it ok to add the name without space?
1709878945507.png

Did not find the right post, hence posting here. Please feel free to guide me to the correct one in case there is any.

Last edited: