• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
see it simple, i can't see generate coupon for hotstat/lenskart/sony for TOI and gaana app i can see generate coupon. and for hotstat/lenskart payment of 1199 - 20% discount and hence 959
Click on it and check your subscription is active or queued.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_123946_Times Prime.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_123946_Times Prime.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 22

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
This time you took precautions otherwise your Luck is not in your favour for last Two codes.
True... because I saw people mentioning the first Google One subscription, and I couldn't see it. Then I went back a little to page 16, where someone mentioned a 6-month Eazydinner subscription, but in my app, it says 3 months and it's paid. So I thought, let's not redeem it immediately and ask someone who knows better to avoid regret later.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
True... because I saw people mentioning the first Google One subscription, and I couldn't see it. Then I went back a little to page 16, where someone mentioned a 6-month Eazydinner subscription, but in my app, it says 3 months and it's paid. So I thought, let's not redeem it immediately and ask someone who knows better to avoid regret later.
Yeah coz it seems TP Lite is still active on your number, and hasn't been upgraded by using the code, instead an extended future sub has been added to your account