• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

its_karan

TF Ace
Can anyone share a SonyLiv membership if they got in excess from TimesPrime membership? Thanks in advance.
I have an Indie DC/IDFC First DC/APay ICICI, and none of them have an extra TimesPrime membership.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can anyone share a SonyLiv membership if they got in excess from TimesPrime membership? Thanks in advance.
I have an Indie DC/IDFC First DC/APay ICICI, and none of them have an extra TimesPrime membership.
you can renew Sony Liv for Rs99 for six months from TP App

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No I have not, its expired. Thus the ask in the first comment.
so you don' thave Timeprime at all , and you want SOny LIv only .. which is useful for you ..
oka got it .. I think no-one will here get a free 6 month SonyLiv code.. we have to pay for it but at a very reduced rate ..

its_karan

TF Ace
so you don' thave Timeprime at all , and you want SOny LIv only .. which is useful for you ..
oka got it .. I think no-one will here get a free 6 month SonyLiv code.. we have to pay for it but at a very reduced rate ..
I had it, It expired. It doesn't make sense to renew and pay 800 just for Sony Liv 6M.

They previously also had Zee5 12M.

If that were still available, I would have considered renewing.

Thanks for replying

Attachments

• 1706536206110.jpeg
    1706536206110.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Dinnong

TF Premier
Is this programme ended?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-09-18-36-28-624_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-09-18-36-28-624_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 17

Das.N

TF Ace
I claimed times prime members in December with Indusind legend. But when my previous subscription of Hotstar expired yesterday, And I went to claim the Hotstar code, It's showing Hotstar out of stock. Did anyone face the same issue?
Or Did they get the information that my subscription has expired and removed Hotstar subscription code in my case?

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I claimed times prime members in December with Indusind legend. But when my previous subscription of Hotstar expired yesterday, And I went to claim the Hotstar code, It's showing Hotstar out of stock. Did anyone face the same issue?
Or Did they get the information that my subscription has expired and removed Hotstar subscription code in my case?

I've also claimed the Timesprime via Legend card.. In Jan last week, I claimed the hotstar subscription without any issue...

Das.N

TF Ace
Can anyone confirm, Is Hotstar code available/out of stock in the Times prime app? People who yet to claim the Hotstar code...