• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Cash : Citibank/Citigold Debit Card Points Redemption

sid.m

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

For those who aren't aware, Citibank Debit cards accrue points on various transactions.

However, As these points are not shown upfront on the web/mobile dashboard of the bank, it's likely that many of you might have missed out on free cash.

You can check your latest debit card points balance in the latest bank generated monthly statement. The only redemption option available for these points is cash in the account. For Citigold it's 1 point = Re. 1.

Call Citibank support for instant redemption and get cash you didn't know you had!

Thank me later! :)

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Citi debit cards right from Suvidha provide cashback points which are all valued at Re.1. Only the earn rate is different. Suvidha Debit card gets 1 point per 100 spend, whereas priority Debit gets 2 points per 150 spend. Citi gold gets 2 points per 100.

Best part is fuel spend also gets the points and no worry about surcharge either as it is debit card. I currently use the my Citi debit card only for fuel. I think the points are perpetual and don't expire.

There is a SMS option to redeem. So redeem before you close your Citi account.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Citi debit cards right from Suvidha provide cashback points which are all valued at Re.1. Only the earn rate is different. Suvidha Debit card gets 1 point per 100 spend, whereas priority Debit gets 2 points per 150 spend. Citi gold gets 2 points per 100.

Best part is fuel spend also gets the points and no worry about surcharge either as it is debit card. I currently use the my Citi debit card only for fuel. I think the points are perpetual and don't expire.

There is a SMS option to redeem. So redeem before you close your Citi account.
Hi everyone,

For those who aren't aware, Citibank Debit cards accrue points on various transactions.

However, As these points are not shown upfront on the web/mobile dashboard of the bank, it's likely that many of you might have missed out on free cash.

You can check your latest debit card points balance in the latest bank generated monthly statement. The only redemption option available for these points is cash in the account. For Citigold it's 1 point = Re. 1.

Call Citibank support for instant redemption and get cash you didn't know you had!

Thank me later! :)

Have you ever paid credit card bill using Citi Debit card to get points?