• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Amazon gift card/Credit Card to bank transfer

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
UPI rewards eligible only on Selected merchant categories.

@bugmenot

UPI merchant categories -

fyrt.jpg
Under which of these categories does Payzapp cc bill payment come under, to be eligible for UPI Rewards??
New payzapp ccbil payment gateway considering upi as utilities mcc just i paid by another dc to get to know the gateway
Okay.. here you mentioned about using DC for checking the MCC, that's why I asked

hellobois

TF Ace
For dc they cunningly kept like this that’s why lot of issues we can’t get straight that points lot of mcc exclusions
I stopped using that dc just once I exceed 750 in HDFC Bank platinum card I use further this IndusInd card in paytm for 0.93%
is this card (IndusInd a/c) is LTF, if yes then pls confirm if you got it via legend CC. and which variant of DC gives rewards for CC payment?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
is this card (IndusInd a/c) is LTF, if yes then pls confirm if you got it via legend CC. and which variant of DC gives rewards for CC payment?
Yes for exclusive account the debit card is free as long as we maintain mab under that account
It’s not via legend I took account separately
Legend gives some select account but not sure that debit card give rewards for bill payments

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i had read on reddit that a couple got an ED notice. they had opened a paytm merchant account just for such money rotation, without having a business. amount in question was also small.
someone had shared that post in this community.
Is this some joke? That Reddit guy who must have posted is smoking some different weed probably. Seems absolute nonsense / bumkum. Doesn't ED have any other thing to do in this world than go behind chindi-chawanni-chors when there are much larger and bigger sharks they can focus on. Money rotation and that too small business wont even cross few lakhs even if it is done diligently. One should 100% discount this. Having said that, not endorsing all these steps in any manner. I believe banks may plug some of these soon.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Is this some joke? That Reddit guy who must have posted is smoking some different weed probably. Seems absolute nonsense / bumkum. Doesn't ED have any other thing to do in this world than go behind chindi-chawanni-chors when there are much larger and bigger sharks they can focus on. Money rotation and that too small business wont even cross few lakhs even if it is done diligently. One should 100% discount this. Having said that, not endorsing all these steps in any manner. I believe banks may plug some of these soon.
i am sure that couple also would have liked to give this same rant to ED (if they ever found/afforded a lawyer in their village who would take up money laundering cases).
although not everything on reddit is true, you cannot tell the ED, IT, etc that leave me alone, there are bigger fish for you to fry so go away.