• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fraud or Genuine

Just got a call from someone stating they are from SBI and told that my address details is reflecting as blank and they are unable to dispatch the cashback card.

Partially the info is correct as i had some issues while filling the form and address details were not complete.

They called and msged me in whatsapp to provide the following details

Hi sir from SBI please fill this details

Hi mam SBI please send this details

Full name -.

Phone number-

Pan card Number -

Father name -

Mother name -

Dob:-

Residence address -

Landmark-

Designation -

Office name -

Office address -

Landmark -

Official mail id -

Personal mail id -

Salary -

Other bank Credit card name -
Limit. -

Kindly fill this details will relogin and dispatch your card today sir

Is the genuine or fraud, kindly help if anyone has faced this. The number is also a normal number and doesnot look to be any deaignated sbi number

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Now as you've disconnected the call..
1)you can contact sbicard via customer care number or email etc.
2)tell them your incident and confirm if it was them
3)after confirming share details..

jigar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just got a call from someone stating they are from SBI and told that my address details is reflecting as blank and they are unable to dispatch the cashback card.

Partially the info is correct as i had some issues while filling the form and address details were not complete.

They called and msged me in whatsapp to provide the following details

Hi sir from SBI please fill this details

Hi mam SBI please send this details

Full name -.

Phone number-

Pan card Number -

Father name -

Mother name -

Dob:-

Residence address -

Landmark-

Designation -

Office name -

Office address -

Landmark -

Official mail id -

Personal mail id -

Salary -

Other bank Credit card name -
Limit. -

Kindly fill this details will relogin and dispatch your card today sir

Is the genuine or fraud, kindly help if anyone has faced this. The number is also a normal number and doesnot look to be any deaignated sbi number
seems to be fraud

vak93

TF Buzz
Could be Fraud. i got my SBI Cashback card in early October but still i get such call for asking for details. Initially When is say i already have i could see disappointment in his voice. After that I used to get it every week till last week. I have blocked all those such number now

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
if you want know weather they are fraud or not just confuse them. like they said unable to dispatch tell them you have already received or you didn't applied sbi but you applied axis and they will be caught😂
many times happened with me they offered me sbi vistara prime cc LTF lol🤣