• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Big Billion Days | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
That date is highly predicted. Axis offers - just wondering if Axis Flipkart 5% CB + Instant Discount will work this year or not.
Most probably it won't.. it would be 5% instant discount+5% cashback for Fk Axis card. For other Axis card, it would be 10% instant discount

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
55-60k range possible that too will be sold out in minutes.
So you're saying 55 is the best price?
Just comparing it to Prime day sale when you could get an iPhone for 63k and that was like 3 months before this sale and before the (eventual) release of iPhone 14 which would at the same launch price like iPhone 13 or 2k higher considering $ went up a bit.

Gautham

TF Premier
So you're saying 55 is the best price?
Just comparing it to Prime day sale when you could get an iPhone for 63k and that is like 3 months before this sale and before the (eventual) release of iPhone 14 which would at the same price like last year or 2k higher considering $ went up a bit.
I dont get u. You are saying it should be well below 55k during sale or vice-versa?

pxg

TF Premier
basic iPhone 13 (128gb) iPhone 13 mini will be around 40-42k(without bank offers)
Mini for 40k is crazy. It's not that cheap compared to the regular model as it doesn't even sell that well. Let's see.

Lowest I saw so far was on Croma for 60999 with HDFC 4k cashback but very hard to get in stock in my pin code.

Seems like Apple is planning to make iPhones more expensive instead of keeping them the same price and reducing older model price. Like they did with Macbook Air.

AsB

TF Ace
I am going to buy an iPad, but not sure if it would be iPad Air 2020 or iPad 9th gen 2021