• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis Credit Card LTF

Does anyone know how to convert flipkart axis credit card chargeable variant to lifetime free?
I am using this card from 10 months with very low limit of 16k... I can not spend 2 lacs for annual fee waiver even if I use 100% credit limit every month.
Any suggestions?

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how to convert flipkart axis credit card chargeable variant to lifetime free?
I am using this card from 10 months with very low limit of 16k... I can not spend 2 lacs for annual fee waiver even if I use 100% credit limit every month.
Any suggestions?
Unless you have Burgundy type of NRV with Axis, you won't be able to convert from paid to LTF.

Though no harm in trying.

You can easily spend even 10 lakhs per year with 16k credit limit if you really want to spend. Your credit limit is not a big issue to reach 2lakhs spending in a year. But try your luck. 👍
Any suggestions?

You can use Paytm wallet load option. Load 4k per month without any charge. You also earn 1.5 cashback. Load pencilton wallet using ola money wallet. You can use your card upto 10k and you earn Rs 1.5 cashback. You can transfer pencilton wallet amount to Amazon wallet and you can transfer that money to bank or pay credit card bill.

If your card limit is less, kindly make pre payment to your card and use that amount for transaction.

As I am new to credit cards...Could you explain please how can I spend 2 lacs with 16k limit?

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Any suggestions?
Mail Axis and ask for LE. This card can easily recover your annual charges if you shop from Fkrt, Myntra (5%) and use Uber and Swiggy (4%) regularly. Also you get 4 lounge access. Most premium cards can't even match this card's reward rate.

If you spend 16K every month = 1,92,000 (I'm sure they'll consider 8K as an exception and waive off the fee otherwise pre-pay and use in last month), if you didn't get any LE in that year - I know you might not have any requirement in one or two months, but you can always spend, pay, and spend again (multiple pays consider for the annual fee waiver).

Regarding LTF, no not possible. Using that card for 2+ years and had mail conversation about 4 months from Level1 to PNO - didn't work (this is during the time when they offered same card under LTF).
Yes you're right I also mailed them & got this response-:
We regret to inform you that we cannot convert your credit card into life time free card.

May we request you to kindly share the required latest income documents as mentioned below for credit limit enhancement.

So, I have shared itr, let's see what will happen.