• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart axis Bank CC conditionally approved

Sabyasachi

TF Buzz
Congratulations Sabyasachi ; You credit card has been conditionally approved. What does it mean? Today I applied Flipkart axis Bank cc & after application it is showing like this. I have a liberty savings account in axis. During application, it didn't ask for vkyc. Will I receive the card or physical verification with income documents would be done?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Congratulations Sabyasachi ; You credit card has been conditionally approved. What does it mean? Today I applied Flipkart axis Bank cc & after application it is showing like this. I have a liberty savings account in axis. During application, it didn't ask for vkyc. Will I receive the card or physical verification with income documents would be done?
Yes, in general conditional approval means, if you meet some of the Pre-Set criterias, then only your card will be dispatched,

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
90% u will get the card. U will get 100% if ur verification process good smoothly..

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Just wait for day or two, axis customers usually get this message when they apply for co-branded card through their partner website/app.

Usually, you will get it without having to submit anything and I mean anything.

This is why having account in axis pays off better if you want their cc. Otherwise they act like new teenage girl who is not really that aware of reality of her look wise placing in pecking order with her peers.