• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart axis bank card cash back issues

As shown by axis bank about flat 1.5% on other purchases.
However I have seen that it did not happened when I bought jewellery from carat-lane offline , and insurance from policy bazaar online.
Many such incidents are seen in past as well.
Am I missing something or I should switch completely to Amazon pay to avoid such incidents?

Tejo

TF Legend
As shown by axis bank about flat 1.5% on other purchases.
However I have seen that it did not happened when I bought jewellery from carat-lane offline , and insurance from policy bazaar online.
Many such incidents are seen in past as well.
Am I missing something or I should switch completely to Amazon pay to avoid such incidents?
already mcc's of jewellery and insurance are excluded for 1.5%

Amazon pay ... wallet reload ? it has both wallet reload and shopping mcc's depends on luck.

Thank
already mcc's of jewellery and insurance are excluded for 1.5%

Amazon pay ... wallet reload ? it has both wallet reload and shopping mcc's depends on luck.
you for clarification
As far as I see in my last bill
Utilities bill payment are not covered like Airtel bill payment , paytm bill payment etc.
where can I find the list of excluded things for Flipkart axis and Amazon pay cards?

Tejo

TF Legend
Thank

you for clarification
As far as I see in my last bill
Utilities bill payment are not covered like Airtel bill payment , paytm bill payment etc.
where can I find the list of excluded things for Flipkart axis and Amazon pay cards?

go through the terms and conditions, if you click "click here" all details with example available on pdf.