• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flat 50 off on Food Delivery on Tata Neu on using Tata Neu HDFC Bank Credit Card on orders above 199

mojai

TF Buzz
Seems Tata Neu has recently launched Food Delivery on its platform. They also have a decent offer of Flat 50 off on orders above 199 on Tata Neu HDFC credit card.

Food delivery is currently live in Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad.

They have free delivery on all orders above Rs. 249. Good way to burn Neu Coins that I have been accumulating through my spends on the NeuCard.

If I order using my NeuCard, I get 10% Neu Coins on my order which is very similar to Swiggy HDFC credit card.

Best Rupay Card in the market!

1713863299200.jpeg

1713863430558.jpeg

1713863472911.jpeg

ME_55

TF Buzz
But free delivery above 249 makes it better compared to others since I dont have Zomato Gold or Swiggy One.
Already added food for more than 249, at final page showing high package charges
And i felt final paying price is high comparing to zomato

shadow

TF Premier
Their service is very unreliable as they don't have their delivery staff and rely on ONDC. The order which is supposed to be delivered in 30 minutes has taken more than an hour multiple times. That's why only order from them if you aren't immediately hungry and can tolerate cold food.
They did give me an additional 10% nuecoins once for late delivery.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Seems Tata Neu has recently launched Food Delivery on its platform. They also have a decent offer of Flat 50 off on orders above 199 on Tata Neu HDFC credit card.

Food delivery is currently live in Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad.

They have free delivery on all orders above Rs. 249. Good way to burn Neu Coins that I have been accumulating through my spends on the NeuCard.

If I order using my NeuCard, I get 10% Neu Coins on my order which is very similar to Swiggy HDFC credit card.

Best Rupay Card in the market!

1713863299200.jpeg

1713863430558.jpeg

1713863472911.jpeg
already used and got ₹50 off with my Tata Neu infinity card…yesterday…

1713889829445.png

Delivered by OLA cans with otp.. reasonably quicker service

1713889909977.png

ME_55

TF Buzz
already used and got ₹50 off with my Tata Neu infinity card…yesterday…

1713889829445.png

Delivered by OLA cans with otp.. reasonably quicker service

1713889909977.png
No package charges 😳
Which store?
If you don't mind can you share the name

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No package charges 😳
Which store?
If you don't mind can you share the name
It is not a fancy one , RK sweets and juices..
I didn’t like the quality of the food, it is just an average one.. first time I ordered from these guys

ME_55

TF Buzz
It is not a fancy one , RK sweets and juices..
I didn’t like the quality of the food, it is just an average one.. first time I ordered from these guys
Not available
Any other shops with 0 or less packaging charges?