• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fixed Deposit (7 to 15 days)

thekirang

TF Select
Can we make fd for 7days or 15days to get benefits ?? and can we repeat this every month ? Now Pro players got the source of money 🤣

Waynoway

TF Buzz
I do it in Paytm payments Bank on the day my credit card bill is generated and withdraw it 2 days before it is due. so fd is active for like almost 15 days and i get the interest for same without any penalty

Waynoway

TF Buzz
But every fd u will create... It will be tracked by pan.... If it comes under the radar kf it dept... U have to do very good explanation of source of funds..
would they care about fd of 10-20k monthly? this fd is just for 10-15 days and is used to clear the credit card bill. the amount which would be sitting in savings account is kept aside in fixed deposit. interest hardly is 20-30 rs.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
would they care about fd of 10-20k monthly? this fd is just for 10-15 days and is used to clear the credit card bill. the amount which would be sitting in savings account is kept aside in fixed deposit. interest hardly is 20-30 rs.
I said if ever a notice comes..... Dont make the total cumulative fd in year go above 5 lakhs.. And why to do fd... Invest in 12% club or mobikwik xtra... Xtra is easy in withdrawal... U will get interest per pay which is much more than fd and since its short term.... Risk will be less

Waynoway

TF Buzz
I said if ever a notice comes..... Dont make the total cumulative fd in year go above 5 lakhs.. And why to do fd... Invest in 12% club or mobikwik xtra... Xtra is easy in withdrawal... U will get interest per pay which is much more than fd and since its short term.... Risk will be less
cumulative 5 lakhs is something i was unaware of. have easily crossed that limit so will stop doing till April now. I have no explanation of funds.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
cumulative 5 lakhs is something i was unaware of. have easily crossed that limit so will stop doing till April now. I have no explanation of funds.
I was too doing this... So my branch manager told this... So now I put the money in 12% club and mobikwik xtra... As there nothing is automatic... If u fill itr u have to urself fill that u invested this amount and got this much profit

Screenshot_20221112-200128_MobiKwik.jpg

ltf4ever

TF Ace
my hdfc bank ppl call on month end evenings requesting some FDs for a week and i will create under their branch code and provide FD ref which my RM put under her target and i get credit in SB acc after a week thats how tested haha
Can we make fd for 7days or 15days to get benefits ?? and can we repeat this every month ? Now Pro players got the source of money 🤣

what's the benefit?

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have never heard of this 5L rule, can you point me to any source for the same?

Souvik

TF Premier
I was too doing this... So my branch manager told this... So now I put the money in 12% club and mobikwik xtra... As there nothing is automatic... If u fill itr u have to urself fill that u invested this amount and got this much profit
hey I am looking forward to park some amount (around 1L) in 12% club, wanted to understand the platforms and risks therein, can you please advise which one is best with least risk ?

Also pls advise how to open an account with them....I don't use either of cred or mobikwik at present.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
hey I am looking forward to park some amount (around 1L) in 12% club, wanted to understand the platforms and risks therein, can you please advise which one is best with least risk ?

Also pls advise how to open an account with them....I don't use either of cred or mobikwik at present.
MobiKwik is easy... Juat open normal mobikwik account... Do ful kyc using aadhar and you are ready to use all the services.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have never heard of this 5L rule, can you point me to any source for the same?
There is no source but they have been guven instructions to send the names of people doing fd for more than 5 lakh per year to local IT dept office....Its not that its illegal... You come in the notice of It dept... They may look into your details... ... These are conventions followed...