• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

fiserv icici merchant services won't settle my 4.6 lakhs transaction.

Post number 149 has been selected as best answer.

mohansekar

TF Buzz
Problem is now they're not closing their relationship. Today got email mentioning they can't close my relationship because they have put hold on my money.
So they have 2 options
1 close my account and settle my money in my Account which they won't do
2nd keep my account active until my money is not settle or refunded via chargeback. Which in both will will take few months.
So they changed my account status from active to temporarily active today. Hope they don't put nonsense charges like non usage etc on my account
I am planning to courier machine to there address and close it I am not going to pay any charges and closing charges

Be careful guys. They just charged me 29000 rs for unknows charges. It says misc charges
wtf, I’m also getting mails yesterday a mail of 12 rs, I’m getting emails of New MID, which I don’t know, I payed 7000 for the machine and I was told there will be no extra cost, now I’ve got a mail for yearly maintenance charge of 2200, also bro I’ve been mailing them since 2 weeks, they have not yet emailed me about the time they are going to hold my amount. Do you have any other mail ids that I can email regarding the same or complaint. I don’t know what issue they have to tell me the time. Or even tell me after how many days they are gonna notify me about the same.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
wtf, I’m also getting mails yesterday a mail of 12 rs, I’m getting emails of New MID, which I don’t know, I payed 7000 for the machine and I was told there will be no extra cost, now I’ve got a mail for yearly maintenance charge of 2200, also bro I’ve been mailing them since 2 weeks, they have not yet emailed me about the time they are going to hold my amount. Do you have any other mail ids that I can email regarding the same or complaint. I don’t know what issue they have to tell me the time. Or even tell me after how many days they are gonna notify me about the same.
7000rs for machine why. ICICI machine is free. No installation charge ir security deposit. They just have surrender charges of 1800rs if you surrender before 1 year. There is no application fee or yearly maintainence charges. Just 700+gst rent if monthly volume is below 2 lakhs. Nothing else. Also did you request to surrender machine?? They changed my mid and tid too. Also changed my account status to closed , active , temporarily active and bla bla. Today for mail for 29000rs charges and some weird transactions which i did not accept. It says misc charges. I don't know what is misc charges. Fuckers didn't share any schedule of charges nobody is replying.
I even emailed senior manager of icici merchant services.

Below are the email IDs i emailed and nobody replied:

fraudhelpdesk@fiserv.com
merchantcare@fiserv.com
merchantcare@icicims.com
nodal.escalation@fiserv.com
imsbusinesshead@fiserv.com
Muskan.uppal@icicibank.com (senior manager kaithal Haryana)
Akhil.joshi@fiserv.com (new delhi)
Ashwinrajeshwar.vatsa@fiserv.com (mumbai thane) (he is at senior position not sure what is his designation)
Imscollection@fiserv.com

Below are emails of collection escalation
sachin.more@fiserv.com
Sampat.raut@fiserv.com

Chargeback escalation
rupesh.hule@fiserv.com
neetu.shukla@fiserv.com

7000rs for machine why. ICICI machine is free. No installation charge ir security deposit. They just have surrender charges of 1800rs if you surrender before 1 year. There is no application fee or yearly maintainence charges. Just 700+gst rent if monthly volume is below 2 lakhs. Nothing else. Also did you request to surrender machine?? They changed my mid and tid too. Also changed my account status to closed , active , temporarily active and bla bla. Today for mail for 29000rs charges and some weird transactions which i did not accept. It says misc charges. I don't know what is misc charges. Fuckers didn't share any schedule of charges nobody is replying.

fraudhelpdesk@fiserv.com
merchantcare@fiserv.com
merchantcare@icicims.com
Ashwinrajeshwar.vatsa@fiserv.com (mumbai thane) (he is at senior position not sure what is his designation)
Imscollection@fiserv.com

sachin.more@fiserv.com
Sampat.raut@fiserv.com

Chargeback escalation
rupesh.hule@fiserv.com
neetu.shukla@fiserv.co
I just got their mail they are saying they’ll hold it for 540 days, now I just want to ask how do I file charge back I’ve made 10 transactions of 5-5k how much charges will be applied as penalty? Also my firms or machines name was also same as my cards, so won’t card people ask me questions how mine and merchants name is same.?

mohansekar

TF Buzz

fraudhelpdesk@fiserv.com
merchantcare@fiserv.com
merchantcare@icicims.com
Imscollection@fiserv.com

sachin.more@fiserv.com
Sampat.raut@fiserv.com

Chargeback escalation
rupesh.hule@fiserv.com
neetu.shukla@fiserv.com
One of my transaction value was 26000 for that they have mentioned misc adjustment they might hold this transaction amount...can you people confirm whether 29000 and 22000 was one of customer transaction?

Attachments

• IMG_20230729_173631.jpg
    IMG_20230729_173631.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 23

mohansekar

TF Buzz
One of my transaction value was 26000 for that they have mentioned misc adjustment they might hold this transaction amount...can you people confirm whether 29000 and 22000 was one of customer transaction?
And this was not shown in another settlement excel also they are holding one payment and may ask us to make others charges payment to refund it ....

Attachments

• IMG_20230729_174141.jpg
    IMG_20230729_174141.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 11

mohansekar

TF Buzz
For me it's been a month already no refunds to anyone yet. Money is debit from my hold amount and sent to cardholders bank. But cardholder bank still asking to wait 45 days
No one replying mails waste fellows out of 5 , 4 got chargback reversal mail , one yest to confirm from there side but still not replying